Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Trollfishmax [Chad Simulator]

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
Trollfishmax theory - Catfish women online and troll them
1. Install dating app
2. Set up a chad Catfish account
3. Darktriad/Troll women
4. Repeat #3

Women especially beckies are desperate for chad. They will do anything just to even get a reply. Being abusive is a good personality trait for chad and they lovin' it.
Do some fun stuff :feelsaww:

I've tried doing this before but I was never able to come up with something to talk about. I'd say hi then they'd say hi back then I was dead in the water. How do I even get pics of Chad in the first place?

I've tried doing this before but I was never able to come up with something to talk about. I'd say hi then they'd say hi back then I was dead in the water. How do I even get pics of Chad in the first place?
1. Don't say anything first
2. Browse face rating subreddits or use a chad irl you know

To be honest, that doesn't make me feel better. I'd even say it's the opposite.

>not baiting them into a date and making them drive hours, put makeup on etc, spending money on uber
>not trolling them irl after revealing ur not chad after lovebombing them for days

I had a gay old time during my chadfish days

My last one was a 3/10 300 lb landwhale lmfao what an idiot thinking chad wants her dumbass

>not baiting them into a date and making them drive hours, put makeup on etc, spending money on uber
>not trolling them irl after revealing ur not chad after lovebombing them for days

I had a gay old time during my chadfish days

My last one was a 3/10 300 lb landwhale lmfao what an idiot thinking chad wants her dumbass
Bu-But I'm a 10/10! :foidSoy: