Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

tripping on dxm right now

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
highly recommend everyone to experiment with altered states before roping
got a 300 mg bottle for $5

Sounds like fun

Enjoy the trip.

I want to try lsd and shrooms.

How do you feel now

That shit makes you so stupid if you constantly do it. I recommend you stay away from that shit even though its a cheap and easy high. Also are you getting the robo itch? When i tripped off DXM i had the worst itch i have ever experienced in my life.

it's shit. I threw up. glad I tried it though
Did the DXM you bought have guaifenesin in it? If so you're retarded as fuck for not getting pure DXM only.

Did the DXM you bought have guaifenesin in it? If so you're retarded as fuck for not getting pure DXM only.
no i researched it I got the gelcaps. vomiting is common. maybe if I hadn't got up I wouldn't have but it didn't eat much so it's k

and yeah I got the itch but it went away after a while of ignoring it

Last edited:
i was nauseous and blind for 10 hours on that stuf.

i did dxm a few times and it was great every time. quit cause i didnt want to fry my brain or something

i don't think I am doing that again. chugging 20 pills feels gross and the nausea and itching combined with body load just made me feel like I had a fever or something

What can you see here?

a37596db0f92162e9ffa1d7d1812c4d8.jpg