Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious tried to spread the blackpill on a forum I use often

cucktearslol

cucktearslol

its over
-
they all denied it and said personality plays a huge part and just said i'm a silly "incel". Some people can't accept the truth it seems.

they all denied it and said personality plays a huge part and just said i'm a silly "incel". Some people can't accept the truth it seems.
Post my videos make them see the truth

Talking about the blackpill outside of incel forums its like talking to the wall

Post my videos make them see the truth

Your videos are an autistic cringe fest that dont prove anything.

Show them the statistics and data

8whakk3224601

2MstAzl

Pk

Download 1

I have faced the same issue online, I´ve seen that paradoxically the blackpill has a much better acceptance rate in real life, but maybe it's only the experiences I had.

Oh they dont prove anything, explain the girl sucking on the banana for chad.

Did personality or looks played a vital factor.

You are an idiot for supplying statistics.

A girl sucking on a banana for chad on video can be dismissed easily as that is just 1 isolated case. It doesn't prove anything. If you put together an experiment where you use a chad pic and send something like "send me a video of you sucking a banana for a chance to fuck" to 1000 matches and a conisderable portion of those women agree, then you have an argument.

That's good, but not enough if you don't have evidence prepared

They’re all normies. When you’re not super bad looking, personality plays a role. If you’re an ogre, it doesn’t matter how good your personality is

A girl sucking on a banana for chad on video can be dismissed easily as that is just 1 isolated case. It doesn't prove anything. If you put together an experiment where you use a chad pic and send something like "send me a video of you sucking a banana for a chance to fuck" to 1000 matches and a conisderable portion of those women agree, then you have an argument.
Yes it does you are an idiot if you think it doesn't I doubt anybody can make a girl sick on a banana for them even ifyou are decent looking.
Thats fact, you are denying about how to spread the blackpill effectively.

Especially when certain guys have to do things for girls.

This is a world of bluepilled cucks and white knights, there's no point in trying to convince them.

"You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.”

I'm not exactly following the Gini graph. Can you please elaborate? I'm not familiar with Tinder. Do they have income check box?

Instead of money they used the like distribution, to compare it with nations around the world. Basically the distribution of likes on tinder is more uneven than distribution of wealth in 90%+ of the world nations. Chads get 1000s of likes, while sub-8 men get nothing pretty much

The blackpill is a truth that only older men can accept. Younger people usually accept the way society present to themselves, and blackpill is an unpleasant truth, because it says the opposite society is telling them.

Be glad you didn't get banned

Waste of time. They're likely already blackpilled, they just choose to deny it.

Instead of money they used the like distribution, to compare it with nations around the world. Basically the distribution of likes on tinder is more uneven than distribution of wealth in 90%+ of the world nations. Chads get 1000s of likes, while sub-8 men get nothing pretty much
Oh, ok, got it. thanks.

Do not bother spread blackpill

i dont bother trying to prove blackpill to normies they are all unbelievalby bluepilled like a rock. they do anything to lie to themselces even saying the dumbest shit that is downright incorrect

Talking about the blackpill outside of incel forums its like talking to the wall
Unless you're a Chad in which case they'll eat it up like they have always known it.

In theory the blackpill should convincing but the power of vagina blocks reason.

Yeah it's pretty much pointless because every goy knows this shit deep down

literally every forum I´ve posted on except for this one thinks you are mentally crazy if you bring up the blackpill. Also over 95% of males (atleast online) are feminists today.

Last edited:
You have only a problem my friend
Your personality
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::soy:

What's the name of the forum?

What's the name of the forum?

its a forum that's original purpose was for ROBLOX exploiting, cringy i know.
'dont wanna say it as i might get warned for advertising or some shit

on a forum I use often
Club Penguin??

forum is v3rmillion btw