Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tried to shake hands with a foid seller

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Went to my local bar because I ran out of alcohol and she said they won't sell anymore.
She went to the door like saying don't drink anymore and I tried to shake her hand but she looked at me disgusted.

Fuck I can't even alcoholmaxx anymore

You should have:

zPxUB.gif

And then stole the booze tbh.

I would have called her a cunt and said that this is the reason I hate women

It's funny how foids are disgust by just touching the hand of a subhuman but then they go home to lick chad asshole all night

This story confuses me on many levels

Choke her cunt.

Pretty orgasmic don´t you think ?

KeK

You should have:

zPxUB.gif

And then stole the booze tbh.
Lmao what’s the story behind that gif
Went to my local bar because I ran out of alcohol and she said they won't sell anymore.
She went to the door like saying don't drink anymore and I tried to shake her hand but she looked at me disgusted.

Also a little confused at exactly what this situation was

Weird westerns shake hands with women.

Foids have this irrational fear of touching us, as if they can't tell the difference between ugliness and leprosy.

wait they were specifically not letting you have anymore? Are you that bad? Lmao

SHe is a whore

Fuck thjis shit I need more alcohol and have none

wtf?

I had foid treat me like this too. Once. When I was in uni bar. They refused to sell me more alcohol. I even apologized to her. Ban me.

That's because that is not the time to shake hands bro. Autismlevel social

Drink water instead

Why did you try to shake her hand? Low inhib slayer

Can you rewrite this fucking story when you are sober? I'm sure you're in the right, but you have to be delusional if you think it makes sense.