Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Tried to quit smoking weed. Lasted 10 days. AddictCels GTFIH

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-
FML. I tried to quit smoking weed 31 december 2018. See my thread here.

The last 10 days have been absolute misery. Between stressing about getting a job soon, worrying about my future and having constant episodes of feelings of guilt because how I wasted all these years, I was thinking about weed all the time tbh.

I've been smoking for more than 2 years straight now and it's about my 6th year in total of smoking daily. I had another episode before college of 4 years where I smoked my life away basically.

Everytime my money is gone and I tell myself to quit. But today, after having gotten a chance to get a good job, I decided to "reward" myself -lovely mental gymnastics ngl- and buy 5 grams of high quality PowerPunch weed at my favorite coffeeshop.
Foto no exif

Isn't she a beauty. This is my favorite cope. Better than alcohol, better than hard drugs, it's makes you see everything in a macroperspective and makes you less worry about everyday things.

I don't know how I'm gonna do this year, at least try to smoke less. Last couple of months I have been smoking insanely, about 1,5 grams a day. Make your calculation for 50 euro/ 5 gram :dafuckfeels: low iq af I know, but what can I do.

I have nothing else :cryfeels: over for weedaddictedcels

never quit smoking weed. i haven't stopped for more than a couple months in 10 years

never quit smoking weed. i haven't stopped for more than a couple months in 10 years
There is no better way of forgetting ur worries tbh. You smoke pure of with tobacco?

coffeeshop :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: ragefuel because it's illegal here tbhthb
been smoking for 4 years now everyday and my max quit time was 6 months once and rest of long quits I had 1 year ago were 1 month quits tbhthb ded srs but that was rare.. I would quit for 3 days and start again nowadays, been smoking legit everyday for 1 year now, I've quit max 3 days this year tbhthb, and tbh I am high right now, my dude told me "lol I smoked dis in ze morning and still high rite now", well it's always HQ and I confirm right now ded srs tbhthb I've also made at least 6 threads on quitting that I regret because if someone remembers now thinks I am a huge pussy. I plan to quit after I become NEET ded srs.. it's just impossible to not smoke while wagecucking, and I wagecuck 7 months already so legit everyday dank ded srs tbhtbh with no quits and no small quits lel

no i don't smoke tobacco only weed. y u smoke spliffs?
It's how we all smoke in Netherlands. I roll with minimum amount of paper (binnenstebuiten jwt for all dutchcels :feelsgah:) and it gives a better direct high imo compared to smoking pure, which gives a very lucid time slowing high. I don't like that.

I use natural papers though, they make the combination with the tobacco easier on the throat.

Foto no exif 1

You live in Amsterdam? No wonder you’re addicted tbh.

coffeeshop :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: ragefuel because it's illegal here tbhthb
been smoking for 4 years now everyday and my max quit time was 6 months once and rest of long quits I had 1 year ago were 1 month quits tbhthb ded srs but that was rare.. I would quit for 3 days and start again nowadays, been smoking legit everyday for 1 year now, I've quit max 3 days this year tbhthb, and tbh I am high right now, my dude told me "lol I smoked dis in ze morning and still high rite now", well it's always HQ and I confirm right now ded srs tbhthb I've also made at least 6 threads on quitting that I regret because if someone remembers now thinks I am a huge pussy. I plan to quit after I become NEET ded srs.. it's just impossible to not smoke while wagecucking, and I wagecuck 7 months already so legit everyday dank ded srs tbhtbh with no quits and no small quits lel
Whats the quality of weed in UK. U have pic...does it have seeds and lots of leaves?

Whats the quality of weed in UK. U have pic...does it have seeds and lots of leaves?
Depends on a guy but I've been with dis dude for quite some time, IMO best dank here.. But the best dank I've ever tried was in Spain, Lanzarote I think it was Critical Kush or OG Kush lulz tbhthb I VERY rarely get seeds, let's say I get 6gs per week and last time I got seeds was like 6-8 months ago tbh I actually put le seed and I had dank plant LULZ but of course I got rid of it, I wouldn't grow it here fuck that jail time boyo ded srs and I would've bought equipment and shit and of course mom is here tbh ded srs so rip tfw not in legal state
lmmem take le pic tbhbh ded srs brb

Snapchat-1883431976.jpg
Snapchat-1380482653.jpg

Wtf...
finding something good to smoke in the place where I live is a fucking epic deed.
I'm so jealous of you Netherlands faggots

Depends on a guy but I've been with dis dude for quite some time, IMO best dank here.. But the best dank I've ever tried was in Spain, Lanzarote I think it was Critical Kush or OG Kush lulz tbhthb I VERY rarely get seeds, let's say I get 6gs per week and last time I got seeds was like 6-8 months ago tbh I actually put le seed and I had dank plant LULZ but of course I got rid of it, I wouldn't grow it here fuck that jail time boyo ded srs and I would've bought equipment and shit and of course mom is here tbh ded srs so rip tfw not in legal state
lmmem take le pic tbhbh ded srs brb

Snapchat-1883431976.jpg
Snapchat-1380482653.jpg
Looks good stuff tbh...high density

When u come to holland next time m8 visit coffeeshop Dizzy Duck in the Hague. They always have crazy exclusive weed and hashish types and joints:

27575712 2012269585467695 1569403181924876288 n

Looks good stuff tbh...high density

When u come to holland next time m8 visit coffeeshop Dizzy Duck in the Hague. They always have crazy exclusive weed and hashish types and joints:

View attachment 79685
Looks like fucking heaven honestly. Do you also have legal DMT? I know you do have LSD but what about DMT?

Wtf...
finding something good to smoke in the place where I live is a fucking epic deed.
I'm so jealous of you Netherlands faggots
Yeah, I've always taken it for granted. Police usually doesnt even care if they see you smoke outside in secluded area or in your car.
Looks like fucking heaven honestly. Do you also have legal DMT? I know you do have LSD but what about DMT?
I don't know much about DMT, but you can buy plants that contain that stuff legally I think

https://azarius.nl/smartshop/herbs/psychedelic_herbs/

I go to my bed earlier an get a better sleep when i stop smoking weed, get heavy intense dreams when you do. The longest i went was 2 months off it because i was concerned about being drug tested in work.

Isn't she a beauty. This is my favorite cope. Better than alcohol, better than hard drugs, it's makes you see everything in a macroperspective and makes you less worry about everyday things.

Ngl, weed is sweet but hashish is the cannabis drug of my choice. I never got hooked, for me it's the stupid alcohol instead. Withdrawal from booze >>>>>>>>>> withdrawal from MJ.

I go to my bed earlier an get a better sleep when i stop smoking weed, get heavy intense dreams when you do. The longest i went was 2 months off it because i was concerned about being drug tested in work.
Yeah I rarely dream anymore. over for dreamcels
Ngl, weed is sweet but hashish is the cannabis drug of my choice. I never got hooked, for me it's the stupid alcohol instead. Withdrawal from booze >>>>>>>>>> withdrawal from MJ.
For me its reverse...alcohol gave me always the worst hangovers, not to mention next day I sweat like crazy for recovery. Bad memories of my alcohol addiction period tbh.

I don't remember caring much for weed when I tried it

but it made food taste amazing

I wish I had a smoking addiction instead of what I have right now. Tbhtbh ded srs.

For me its reverse...alcohol gave me always the worst hangovers, not to mention next day I sweat like crazy for recovery. Bad memories of my alcohol addiction period tbh.

That's literally what I said buddy. Alcohol withdrawal is for real, MJ withdrawal is hit or miss.

That's literally what I said buddy. Alcohol withdrawal is for real, MJ withdrawal is hit or miss.
Ah yeah I get it now. Over for misunderstandingcels

I smoked weed, the only reason I did it was cause I wanted to impress my oneitis back in 10th grade. Did it work? No of course not it didn't work.

impress my oneitis
Over before it began. Foids hate it when nonChad males smoke weed. Its "creepy" and makes us a "weird stoner"

When Chad does, it makes him "liberated", "openminded" and "free of spirit" :feelsgah:

Over before it began. Foids hate it when nonChad males smoke weed. Its "creepy" and makes us a "weird stoner"

When Chad does, it makes him "liberated", "openminded" and "free of spirit" :feelsgah:

Agreed my fellow incel.

It's how we all smoke in Netherlands. I roll with minimum amount of paper (binnenstebuiten jwt for all dutchcels :feelsgah:) and it gives a better direct high imo compared to smoking pure, which gives a very lucid time slowing high. I don't like that.

I use natural papers though, they make the combination with the tobacco easier on the throat.

View attachment 79678
oh i just use a bong I'm too low iq and impatient to roll it. most people here in usa just smoke only weed. i like getting time slow high i like to nod off and close my eyes and feel like I'm melting into the couch
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I had been smoking daily for a bit more than 2 years and took almost a month off nearly all of December then recently I bought more weed and I'm back worse then ever

On the subject of MJ, does anybody else like eating hashish? I chew like a gram of hashish and this makes me really mellow.

Thats why never do drugs

I do a lot of drugs, I am a coping drugcel. Took acid, smoked, had MXE and also ketamine.

Yeah, it tastes like shite but it makes me high for hours. I have also tried eating heroin, which is even more soft. I really like to take my drugs by mouth. XD

JFL. You and I would probably communicate smoother in shitty German. It's reasonably close to both Dutch and Swedish.
I think when I write certain dutch you will understand a bit:

Mijn leven is voorbij man :cryfeels:

I never smoked weed in my life, I'm to high inhib for that.

I do a lot of drugs, I am a coping drugcel. Took acid, smoked, had MXE and also ketamine.
Ketamine is crazy I've heard...makes you feel like you are falling into a black hole or something...you lose total feeling over your body and become only your consciousness, your mind.. a buddy once said.

Ketamine is crazy I've heard...makes you feel like you are falling into a black hole or something...you lose total feeling over your body and become only your consciousness, your mind.. a buddy once said.
Only if you do a lot, otherwise its like a fun alcohol. I like GHB too, lots of cope for me.

I'm gonna try Swedish just to see if you can understand some...

Jag skulle verkligen vilja testa Ketamin. Dom använder det för att anastesera hästar (Pferden).

I'm gonna try Swedish just to see if you can understand some...

Jag skulle verkligen vilja testa Ketamin. Dom använder det för att anastesera hästar (Pferden).
I havent used google so here goes:

Something about me wanting to try out Ketamine.

Next line must be that they normally use it as a horse tranquilizer (anastersera)

Scandivanian languages have more overlap with english (and frisian)

I havent used google so here goes:

Something about me wanting to try out Ketamine.

Next line must be that they normally use it as a horse tranquilizer (anastersera)

100%.

Scandivanian languages have more overlap with english (and frisian)

Not so sure about that. Overlap between english and swedish is basically old germanic words (land, field, wheat, cold, weather, wind) and the norse words from the vikings like barn (scottish bairn, child), church (kyrka in swedish), window (vindöga) etc.

I should cut on alcohol.
I'd prefer smoking weed instead of drinking so much but the guy who used to sell it to me died of drug overdose

Edit: just to let you know, one gram costs around 20€ here

I never smoked weed in my life, I'm to high inhib for that.
It's better tbh bro, I feel like a zombie when I dont smoke..sometimes I wish i never started ngl

anyway @Weed @acnescarcel here is my austistic rolling collage :soy:

First make tip from carton in a booklet we can buy per 50
20190111 211103

Rolled tip and base of tobacco with some crumbled weed
20190111 211301

More weed
20190111 211604

More tobacco and weed
20190111 211656

Almost finished
20190111 211822

Remove excess paper, making me smoke as little paper as possible
20190111 211859

Finish product with Cowboy Bebop in background :feelsokman:
20190111 212216

Now to get nice stoned and then eat like crazy :feelshaha:

It's better tbh bro, I feel like a zombie when I dont smoke..sometimes I wish i never started ngl

anyway @Weed @acnescarcel here is my austistic rolling collage :soy:

First make tip from carton in a booklet we can buy per 50
View attachment 79721

Rolled tip and base of tobacco with some crumbled weed
View attachment 79722
More weed
View attachment 79723
More tobacco and weed
View attachment 79724
Almost finished
View attachment 79725
Remove excess paper, making me smoke as little paper as possible
View attachment 79726
Finish product with Cowboy Bebop in background :feelsokman:
View attachment 79727

Now to get nice stoned and then eat like crazy :feelshaha:
so r u addicted to tobacco or just use it when smoke joints?