Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tried To Quit Smoking Today

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
Didn't go so hot. I was about 18 hours in when I started getting this extreme sense of rage, broke a lot of shit, damn near broke a computer chair by whipping it with a t shirt. Had to restrain myself from randomly attacking this random guy in the parking lot I didn't like the look of (soyboy with long ginger beard). My fingertips went really sensitive for some reason like they had little rocks in them. I couldn't breathe, chest pains, mild hallucinations, speech mildly slurred. But the anger was by far the worst part. Not trying that again anytime soon.

Eh...

Can you tell me how you got into smoking?
How frequently do you smoke?
Do you have any mental health issues?

And are you okay right now pewpew?

Sounds more like autismo rage to me ngl

Eh...

Can you tell me how you got into smoking?
How frequently do you smoke?
Do you have any mental health issues?

And are you okay right now pewpew?
I started smoking because I thought it looked cool, which turns out it doesn't
I smoke about 20 to 30 cigarettes a day
I'm mentally healthy but this one shrink says I have autism
No I'm not ok rn I need to recover from the quitting still
Sounds more like autismo rage to me ngl
Wasn't dissimilar

Didn’t know smoking caused you to fly into a blind rage and make you see some shit that ain’t there

Didn’t know smoking caused you to fly into a blind rage and make you see some shit that ain’t there
The withdraws certainly can. I'd get over it if I gave it a few days but I am weak. Very, very weak.

The withdraws certainly can. I'd get over it if I gave it a few days but I am weak. Very, very weak.
Maybe try some nicotine patches if you aren’t using them already to ease the withdrawal a bit

quitting smoking is ez faggit. cigarette companies lie to you saying it is hard to keep you hooked

Better to quit now that corona chan is out there

quitting smoking is ez faggit. cigarette companies lie to you saying it is hard to keep you hooked
Horseshit. You done it yourself or no? Because I physically feel the withdraws. If it's a placebo it's a damn powerful one especially for someone like me who ins't prone to taking mainstream medical dogma seriously.
Maybe try some nicotine patches if you aren’t using them already to ease the withdrawal a bit
Thanks for advice.
Better to quit now that corona chan is out there
I agree. it's a good excuse.