Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tried to play as myself in FFXV, needed to go back to emo chad because I couldn't support looking at my ugly face

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
FFXV let you modify the main character now, and you can play the game with any face, I though "Oh shit great, I always feel depressed playing with those anime emo chads from japan, I want to play with a more realistic person like me.", worse idea I ever had, since doing that I kind give up in playing the game.

Look how he don't fit there, it's like the game is broken with a character so ugly, it's truly fucking over.

Although I kind wish to continue playing with my face just to laugh and cry sometimes.

That’s some potent suicidefuel tbh, though personally I’d like it if games had more realistic looking characters. In most games eberyone either looks good or ugly it gets really boring looking at all of the NPCs and PCs

Damn, I lol’d not gonna lie. It’s over.

it's over for your face

I always play with ugly characters in rpgs too kek

It’s gets hard sometimes though bc we are naturally inclined to want to play as attractive ones

Content: No low effort, spam, advertisement, all-caps, or selfies

Legalvoidmaxxing:feelsokman:

Are you losing hair as your self-insert? .

Lol at ugly protagonist saving the world

I always try to make my characters look like me with similar hair and coloring, but when I'm done they always end up like a Chadified version of me.

Game is fucking horrible but thats some funny shit.

Are you losing hair as your self-insert? .
Not exactly like him, but I'm using finasteride and minoxidil, since all the other hair were bald or full head hair I choose this one, if I was not using stuff to avoid my baldness my hair would look exaclty like that.
Wait so is that what your face actually looks like?
pretty close especially the chin/jaw and nose, the eyes and hair is the closest I could make.