Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tried to luciddreammaxx last night. Got sleep paralysis instead.

Ariel

Ariel

Hapacel
-
I wanted to have a lucid dream because I hate my life so I looked up how to do it and I followed all the steps and shit. I didn't enter any lucid dream but I woke up on my side with heavy pressure on my chest and I was stuck in that position for about 20 seconds before falling back to sleep. Didn't see any demons or shit but damn. Can't have shit as a sub8 male.

I wanted to have a lucid dream because I hate my life so I looked up how to do it and I followed all the steps and shit. I didn't enter any lucid dream but I woke up on my side with heavy pressure on my chest and I was stuck in that position for about 20 seconds before falling back to sleep. Didn't see any demons or shit but damn. Can't have shit as a sub8 male.
over for dreamcels :fuk:

I've always been scared of such a thing happening, and have thus never attempted to perhaps "lucid dream" of a world where hypergamy and the crushing effects of the blackpill and the effects of it on the average subhuman, with relation to almost everything even apart from relationships, and perhaps even one not so controlled by globohomo-supporting, degeneracy-promoting corporations; what exact steps did you follow, though? :feelsjuice:

Being stuck in my own subconscious for an uncontrolled period of time, on the verge of literal psychosis; not very pleasant-sounding. :feelswhat:

Worst thing ever

Being stuck in my own subconscious for an uncontrolled period of time, on the verge of literal psychosis; not very pleasant-sounding. :feelswhat:
I would prefer that to living tbh. Wondering if you know any ways to lucid dream myself into a coma?

my sleep paralysis is so scary. Not only do I feel frozen, I get this vibration like im leaving my body. I can feel my body coming out so I press and push myself so it doesn't move out. It is so fucking scary each time it happens and its always the same way. Everywhere gets silent, realize that I am asleep but awake, want to wake up but can't, vibrations, they get stronger and stronger, as they get stronger, it gets louder, then I feel my body leaving, I "press" my body against itself and try to wiggle my toe to stay in my body, eventually I wake up. Never astral projected and never plan on doing that shit.