Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based tried to black pill a blue pill

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
in biology class today this kid was talking about genghis khan. as 3 were talking about height in china this other guy said in "in china average height is like 5'5 for men" then then this kid if i can remember said its because of that guy (genghis khan) he raped a bunch of women,, he basically said thats why chinese people are so short. this kid then went to say about ghengis khan being a rapist, then i said something like are you sure they didnt surrender then selves, this kid replies no, its because they were raped. i then said when a country invades another country the invaded country the women surrender themselves, he replied no women are not sluts. this guy has anger issues, but he was very calm during his black pill therapy seccesion. and my biology teacher in a social justice person but she wasnt in the room during the therapy seccesion. i eventually had to stop........