Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tried to abandon this hellhole, didn't make it

incelpardo99

incelpardo99

Blackcel
-
Fuck fuck fuck fuck you guys I'm tied to you all forever, this place is a nightmare god why did you bring such a creature to existence tell me why god do incels exist please tell me I can't cope for long I try to ignore it but I can't fuck I hate my life so much I want to explode my head so fucking bad good lord above

Fuck why can't I cope man I talk to people irl they all talk about fucking foids that's all theres in their heads why god just why if theres a single soul here who really is a true incel like me I just want to let you know man kill yourself I really support you doing this please do this favor to youreelf life is not worth for us fuck

Please god fuck I hate this world why did my parents fuck why could they do this to me

You're an incel since birth like all of us you can't change your fate @incelpardo99

Please man why do people like me exist in this world man what are we doing here

Fuck why can't I cope man I talk to people irl they all talk about fucking foids that's all theres in their heads why god just why if theres a single soul here who really is a true incel like me I just want to let you know man kill yourself I really support you doing this please do this favor to youreelf life is not worth for us fuck
FaceApp 1694639475569
Do you believe in Satan?

You're an incel since birth like all of us you can't change your fate @incelpardo99
Why did I do to deserve please god I fucking cried in front a lot of people yesterday out of despair and they fucking shoved me off man fuck what should we do man fuck this world

Why did I do to deserve please god I fucking cried in front a lot of people yesterday out of despair and they fucking shoved me off man fuck what should we do man fuck this world
Asking for the help of a god or religion is a cope :feelsrope:

how we need help brocel
There are many demons with different areas of expertise. All of them can get you any woman you want, but there are a few that are very specialized in it. I personally recommend Duke Zepar.

Can't see the thread btw because I'm a GrAYcel
I would give you the PDF directly, but the forum has been being strange lately. The Ars Goetia is available for free on the Internet.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck you guys I'm tied to you all forever, this place is a nightmare god why did you bring such a creature to existence tell me why god do incels exist please tell me I can't cope for long I try to ignore it but I can't fuck I hate my life so much I want to explode my head so fucking bad good lord above

The blackpill is eternal.

If u havent done it u dont believe in it. If uve done it and
I may have done it, or I may have not. I cannot be transparent with my practices.

What I can tell you is that getting a favor from a demon is a long process. it's like getting something from a person. You can't just ask for things at first. you need to get to know them for awhile.
ur still here it doesnt work.
I would still be here if it worked and I lost my virginity. I am not here to talk about inceldom. I am here to do what I am doing in this thread. I am here to teach others how to get pussy using magick.

I am a Satanist. I do not respect rules. I would remain here long after I lost my virginity.

How does it work does a foids comes up flirting at you I've never seen this happen with anyone irl
There are other ways to do it. You can target specific girls. The demon is capable of controlling their minds.

I may have done it, or I may have not. I cannot be transparent with my practices.

What I can tell you is that getting a favor from a demon is a long process. it's like getting something from a person. You can't just ask for things at first. you need to get to know them for awhile.

I would still be here if it worked and I lost my virginity. I am not here to talk about inceldom. I am here to do what I am doing in this thread. I am here to teach others how to get pussy using magick.

I am a Satanist. I do not respect rules. I would remain here long after I lost my virginity.
How r u unironically a satanist rnt u afraid of consequences in the afterlife

44715 3

@
Screenshot 20230916 055344

This is the ultimate method for attracting girls. Nothing else comes close. this is more much more effective than plastic surgery.

Brave position from someone who hasn't died
Life is like a game. We are just experiencing things and then we die. Then we come back to experience different things. This happens repeatedly until the creator ends existence.