Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tried Tinder...Yet Again!

Alone75

Alone75

Legend
★★★
Just a reminder that if you're incel, it DOESN'T get better for you when you're older into your 30s and 40s and beyond. The only way is down, or up first as you climb on the chair to tie the noose around your neck!

I swiped right on every foid younger and older into her 50s, obese red faced hags, no matter, I wasn't liked back. I'm in the UK and 99.6% of foids are white here within 100 miles that were there to match anyway. They all rejected me.

Any rare young 20s Chinese student/worker liked me back though, but they said looks don't matter because they were looking for friends only [but at least they spoke] they lost interest fast when they realised I wasn't well off £££ so no sugar daddy bucks. I tried setting it for guys too and young or old I was liked back 99% of the time. I had offers of fun, one said he was HIV+ but is taking meds so it'd be fine lol. And no I won't be faggotmaxxing, don't worry!

It's just all so depressing...

wiw post (wiw = water is wet)

unless I can get a whole face reconfiguration I highly doubt things will get better for me with time

i tried russia my last 100 swipes, supposedly the match rate is much higher there according to some anecdotal evidence posted her lately.
apparently not for me, i have gotten 0 russian matches so far...

wiw post (wiw = water is wet)

Incel veterans will obviously say so, damn this was the brutal though. I must have still had a tiny sliver of blue-pilled hope left before I went through this! It's been kicked out of me now and replaced by the cold harsh truth of how this existence, how this hell, really is. I won't be doing it again.

Never, ever use tinder
This is like the #1 blackpill rule tbh

Incel veterans will obviously say so, damn this was the brutal though. I must have still had a tiny sliver of blue-pilled hope left before I went through this! It's been kicked out of me now and replaced by the cold harsh truth of how this existence, how this hell, really is. I won't be doing it again.
only chads and foids can be succesful on tinder.

Incel going to tinder is like that paraphrase about manlets 'when they will learn'

Never, ever use tinder
Tinder is the ultimate foids rights app. It made life hell for millions and millions of men. Guess (((who))) made it. @Personalityinkwell

Tinder is the ultimate foids rights app. It made life hell for millions and millions of men. Guess (((who))) made it. @Personalityinkwell
tinder = death for normies

tinder is so fucking brutal :feelsrope:

Just a reminder that if you're incel, it DOESN'T get better for you when you're older into your 30s and 40s and beyond. The only way is down, or up first as you climb on the chair to tie the noose around your neck!

I swiped right on every foid younger and older into her 50s, obese red faced hags, no matter, I wasn't liked back. I'm in the UK and 99.6% of foids are white here within 100 miles that were there to match anyway. They all rejected me.

Any rare young 20s Chinese student/worker liked me back though, but they said looks don't matter because they were looking for friends only [but at least they spoke] they lost interest fast when they realised I wasn't well off £££ so no sugar daddy bucks. I tried setting it for guys too and young or old I was liked back 99% of the time. I had offers of fun, one said he was HIV+ but is taking meds so it'd be fine lol. And no I won't be faggotmaxxing, don't worry!

It's just all so depressing...

Yes, even I could have had homosexual sex with other men if I wanted (I have 0 interest in that).

I get angry every time someone asserts that heterosexual men that eat meat are privileged. How am I privileged, when I can't get the most important thing in life? If I was a woman or homosexual, I would be more privileged than I am now. I don't even buy meat, but also actively don't avoid it.

You should try a trip to Asia, South America and/or Africa. Have you ever travelled?

You should try a trip to Asia, South America and/or Africa. Have you ever travelled?

No, I feel very uneasy about travelling alone to places out of my town. Never mind that far and to potentially get exploited/mugged/killed puts me off also tbh.

No, I feel very uneasy about travelling alone to places out of my town. Never mind that far and to potentially get exploited/mugged/killed puts me off also tbh.
Potentially getting killed. Been there, doing that.
I don't know how long I'd last, but South America is a fucking mess atm, a kill zone.

Why would you even download that app. Tinder is only for Women and Chads.

men as a whole need to quit tinder as it gives foids options, validation , ego etc.

men enabled womens hypergamy

When you get rejected by women on tinder, especially when it's by +99% of them, they're collectively saying that you're subhuman. Society expects you to respect them though.
Never, ever use tinder
Everyone should try to see for themselves.

#1 To me is do no take a side profile picture.

Last edited:
Ageism will finish a majority of men (except a few).

One day I took a normal photograph of my face on Tinder. The application analyzed the photo and said : "Why not making a photograph but without doing a duckface ?".

:feelsrope: