Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tried on my new shoelifts

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
I'm 6'0 (don't come at me, I live in Scandinavia so that's like being 5'9 in the US). My lifts including shoes made me close to 6'3. O' boy, what a feeling. It was powerful. Walking around I felt tall for the first time in my life. When I looked in the mirror I saw a man, not just an average chump.

I never want to walk outside without them again but I don't want to get desensitized so I'll use them as a treat.

Everyone on here should try it out.

I'm 6'1/2 with shoes on and 6'0 barefoot.

Still don't get treated like a human :feelsree:

of course you had to tell us.

Tallfag

As long as it isn't obvious that you're heightfrauding you should use them all the time when you can. I think people underestimate how much even a few inches impacts on how people perceive you. As long as you don't need to take your shoes off it will be fine.

As long as it isn't obvious that you're heightfrauding you should use them all the time when you can. I think people underestimate how much even a few inches impacts on how people perceive you. As long as you don't need to take your shoes off it will be fine.
Yeah, I guess I should, fuck it.

This is inspiring me. Maybe I should order some. Yeah I don't physically go to interviews and certainly don't date, but who knows, maybe at least people will smile at me more or something if I reach 5'3 or something. Can't do any harm. Also it could be like a "how will LL surgery change my life" trial. Fuck, why have I not done this yet...

This is inspiring me. Maybe I should order some. Yeah I don't physically go to interviews and certainly don't date, but who knows, maybe at least people will smile at me more or something if I reach 5'3 or something. Can't do any harm. Also it could be like a "how will LL surgery change my life" trial. Fuck, why have I not done this yet...
Are you currently at like 5'0-5'1? Yeah definitely try it. Every inch matters.

Are you currently at like 5'0-5'1? Yeah definitely try it. Every inch matters.
Yep 5ft. If not for remote job interviews being so common in tech I'd probs be on minimum wage as well as a virgin...

Yep 5ft. If not for remote job interviews being so common in tech I'd probs be on minimum wage as well as a virgin...
The soles I bought were divided into a +2 inch boost and an add on of an extra 2 inches. I tried walking in the 4+-soles but it was a bit uncomfortable, but if you could make that work you could get close to 5'5 even.

The soles I bought were divided into a +2 inch boost and an add on of an extra 2 inches. I tried walking in the 4+-soles but it was a bit uncomfortable, but if you could make that work you could get close to 5'5 even.
I'll see what's out there. If I order something I'll post about my experiences on here.

Nice, shoe lifts are lifefuel for (6 ft)cels imo. Pretty much negligible for manlets, like myself.

Yeah, I guess I should, fuck it.
Like for example school. If you don't ever need to remove your shoes, then why not fraudmaxx? As long as it isn't obvious there's no harm. Practically all women wear makeup anyway. Why not fraudmaxx few inches.

Like for example school. If you don't ever need to remove your shoes, then why not fraudmaxx? As long as it isn't obvious there's no harm. Practically all women wear makeup anyway. Why not fraudmaxx few inches.
I feel as if people already “know” you(in the sense they recognize you) heightfraudmaxxing might not work.

You could pull off one, maybe two inches, but any more than that they can tell. Might as well try it somewhere new

I'm 5'7. I might get 2-3 inch lifts