Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tried asking out girl

thatwilldoit

thatwilldoit

Recruit
★★
I just decided to do it and, as you guessed, rejection. Basically everything you can expect a woman who rejects you to say was said. I don’t know what I expected, maybe people can now stop saying that I don’t even try. Now I can move on

maybe people can now stop saying that I don’t even try
Dont let comments of low iq trolls influence your decisions. Only ever approach foid if you know it will be successful - if she gave clear signs she wants to fuck you. Do not ruin your confidence and your dignity even further just so you can say “i tried” to bunch of nobodies.

Dont let comments of low iq trolls influence your decisions. Only ever approach foid if you know it will be successful - if she gave clear signs she wants to fuck you. Do not ruin your confidence and your dignity even further just so you can say “i tried” to bunch of nobodies.

if women don't show interest in you then there is most certainly will be a rejection. If you're really 5/10 and below best thing you can hope for is to be accepted on a date to feed the bitch and still get no pussy.

Youre right. It was definitely a waste of time

I just decided to do it and, as you guessed, rejection. Basically everything you can expect a woman who rejects you to say was said. I don’t know what I expected, maybe people can now stop saying that I don’t even try. Now I can move on
Did you know her before?

:yes: :yes: :yes: I tried once with a foid that disgusted me, she rejected me in nanosecond anyway, I wish I didn't. Never again.

How are you people even meeting foids anyways? Its fucking impossible

I JUST WISH I COULD BE ACCEPTED BY A WOMAN TOO. WHY FOIDS ARE EGO INFLATED SLUTS ? FUCK :reeeeee: