Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tried approaching a girl at the book store

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
So I was at the book store browsing manga and this qt gal around my height and around my looksmatch was browsing Junji Ito books and asked an employee a question he didnt have the answer to.

I knew the answer so surely she would appreciate me telling her.

Her reaction to me saying "yeah they have a copy of Uzumaki right over here I love Junji Ito, have you read Tomie?" was a look of disgust and disappointment. Then said "ok" and grabbed the book and walked away.

WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO WRONG. I WAS HELPFUL ASKED A QUESTION AND SMILED WHILE DOING IT REEEEEE

Over for weebs

> Talking to western trash freakzoid foid that buys manga in a book store.

You mansplained to her.

Tbh. I try to force roasties to BTFO the manga section when I'm browsing, pisses me off
ikr, im like "Gtfo bitch,Im an Otaku God Hoe!":feelsree::woke:

Ito's horrors were nothing compared to the sight of a sub-4 male approaching. :feelskek:

Your face and height did something wrong

> Buying manga in a store and not having it sent to you directly from Nippon

I sh1ggy diggy
I need to browse and hold and look at a few pages

Fakecel if you spoke to a women.

Fakecel GET OUT :woke:

Tbh. I try to force roasties to BTFO the manga section when I'm browsing, pisses me off

I sh1ggy diggy.

Weebchads use Tachiyoma only!

That's why I never talk to females, even if they ask me something I don't answer them.

you mogged her by your intelligence level that's why she reacted like shit

That's what you get for following (((their))) advice and taking a shower. Had you not showered so recently she would have done it with you right then and there.

you mogged her by your intelligence level that's why she reacted like shit
Not hard to intelligence mog a foid tbh
Jfl. Cuck if supporting the official release is your reason for buying manga
Well I also need to hold a physical book.
That's what you get for following (((their))) advice and taking a shower. Had you not showered so recently she would have done it with you right then and there.
True

>not supporting the official release

The official release is the Japanese version boyo.

This is what you're supporting buying the western release. @Insalsa

aeb.png

At least on Tachiyomi you can read based fansubs.

You just weren't *confident enough. The way you should have phrased the sentence is "yeah they have a copy of Uzumaki right over at that cheap motel I'm staying in, let's go" [proceed to take her hand and take her to the cheap motel to fuck her]

You mansplained to her.
Contrived constraint/ complication.

Any unnecessary attention = sexual interest.
Already implying that if she doesn't like you she will terminate, eject.

WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO WRONG. I WAS HELPFUL ASKED A QUESTION AND SMILED WHILE DOING IT REEEEEE
You helped a foid, need I say more? I learned a long time ago to never do anything for anybody unless I’m garanteed to get something in return

So I was at the book store browsing manga and this qt gal around my height and around my looksmatch was browsing Junji Ito books and asked an employee a question he didnt have the answer to.

Her reaction to me saying "yeah they have a copy of Uzumaki right over here I love Junji Ito, have you read Tomie?" was a look of disgust and disappointment. Then said "ok" and grabbed the book and walked away.

Fuck man, I'm sorry.

That´s why i gave up on women for real, i don´t try to even talk to them anymore

At least u tried.

Could be many reasons that we dont even know.

But fuck that rude bitch. No thanks or nothing. Why u wanna be with her anyways.

under average girls can be harsh with their looksmatch these days it seems

You spoke to her as a non-Chad.

Imagine if you were chad, probably could've struck a good conversation.

That's what happens when you are ugly.

In her eyes you're a loser & how dare you even consider yourself good enough to talk to her. Now in her mind you're seen as trash but she on the other hand is a goddess 'cos what you have to understand is that nerdy hobbies when a guy does them means he is rock bottom pond scum but when a girl holds these same hobbies she's quirky, a free spirit, cool in alt way.

It is beyond a joke now, it should be apparent as day that if foids had their way they would be publicly removing men's genitalia with a knife, flaying skin & pouring salt on the wounds while cackling like lunatics.

More third world filth please so they can get what they deserve.

Fuck almost the same happened to me in a fantasy literature part in a nerdstore a while ago. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Reminds me I am probably truecel too.

You didn’t do anything wrong. She’s just a bitch.

u didnt shower or get a haircut on top of her seeing your incels.is posts in your eyes you fucking misogynist

U didnt say it confidently enough brah

It is one way to say Japan.

Japan (Western) Nihon (Japanese) Nippon (Weeb)
Japanese Nihonese Nipponese
Jap Nip
is it a racist term?

I knew it was over as soon as I read the title biggo buddio boyo.

You mansplained to her.
And OP is not Jewish and wealthy enough to own her ass literally (99% of the prostitution rings are owned by Jews but they use Tyrones as pimps)

just kek at incels trying to talk to a 1/10 foid in 2018 while not being gigachad :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: when will they learn:feelstrash: