Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tried approaching a girl at the book store

every time I browsed manga at the book store the foids are always fat and browse the most generic shit like attack on titan

So I was at the book store browsing manga and this qt gal around my height and around my looksmatch was browsing Junji Ito books and asked an employee a question he didnt have the answer to.

I knew the answer so surely she would appreciate me telling her.

Her reaction to me saying "yeah they have a copy of Uzumaki right over here I love Junji Ito, have you read Tomie?" was a look of disgust and disappointment. Then said "ok" and grabbed the book and walked away.

WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO WRONG. I WAS HELPFUL ASKED A QUESTION AND SMILED WHILE DOING IT REEEEEE

Your smile was probably really ugly.

Confirmed smilecel.

Bluepilled Redditors be like
>r/ThatHappened

Talking to girls when you are not Chad :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: You can feel lucky she didn't accuse you of rape

Friendly reminder: Smart women, Dumb women, young women, old women, geeky women, athletic women, hipster women, country farmer women, city girls, white women, black women, Asian women, Latinas, Euro women, Native American women, 1s, 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 8s, 9s, 10s, Gangsta women, Prude chicks, rich women, broke women, music loving women, artsy women, car gals, foodies, tough women, sensitive women, "Gamer girls",

All for high-tier normies and above.​

Friendly reminder: Smart women, Dumb women, young women, old women, geeky women, athletic women, hipster women, country farmer women, city girls, white women, black women, Asian women, Latinas, Euro women, Native American women, 1s, 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 8s, 9s, 10s, Gangsta women, Prude chicks, rich women, broke women, music loving women, artsy women, car gals, foodies, tough women, sensitive women, "Gamer girls",

All for high-tier normies and above.​

....old women?
Also fuck that foid, you were being nice. Don't let her bring you down, its what she wants by being a bitch.

Your DNA did something wrong :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

do not try to make conversation with a foid you don't know. what i do is i just assume every girl i see is disgusted by me. if you have this mindset, you wouldnt have asked her the question. by asking 'have you read tomie?' you were signalling that you are into her. this triggered her feelings of hatred towards you. how dare a sub-8 male think he has a chance with his looksmatch? she probably felt insulted by that. you should have just answered her question and left. if you do not adopt this mindset, you will get metoo'd before getting any kind of relationship, and you will make girls feel uncomfortable and creeped out by you

So I was at the book store browsing manga and this qt gal around my height and around my looksmatch was browsing Junji Ito books and asked an employee a question he didnt have the answer to.

Her reaction to me saying "yeah they have a copy of Uzumaki right over here I love Junji Ito, have you read Tomie?" was a look of disgust and disappointment. Then said "ok" and grabbed the book and walked away.

WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO WRONG. I WAS HELPFUL ASKED A QUESTION AND SMILED WHILE DOING IT REEEEEE
Did she really just say "ok" when you asked her an open-ended question. What a garbage human being, next she'll probably say "I'm just a socially awkward otaku, you can't expect me to answer your questions teehee"

"Teehee i read i'm not like the other girls"
On a serious note, maybe it was confirmation bias?
Maybe she wasn't that disgusted with you specifically but has a permanent bitch face?
Did you see her all giddy with bookworm chad over at the bookstore?

Ah scratch that, the "ok" hints and wanting out as quick as possible so she most likely was disgusted by your presence.

"Teehee i read i'm not like the other girls"
On a serious note, maybe it was confirmation bias?
Maybe she wasn't that disgusted with you specifically but has a permanent bitch face?
Did you see her all giddy with bookworm chad over at the bookstore?

Ah scratch that, the "ok" hints and wanting out as quick as possible so she most likely was disgusted by your presence.
The employee was ugly
And a fatcel

just remember, it doesn't matter how much you have in common, it's all about how you look.

She probably gets anal pounded by a sports Chad who never read a book