Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Tried a Kirby game it wasn't great

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Recently have been playing classic retro games that I never tried before because I wasn't born then like Zelda A Link to the past (and many other Zelda titles) or Super Metroid, which I really enjoyed. Also played Kirby all stars (or some shit like that) on SNES and well it was kinda underwhelming... I don't get why this saga is considered a Nintendo classic when the game was just too easy and boring, didn't like the gameplay too much just jumping and eating everything to get powers then beating easy bosses and repeat for the rest of the chapter. At least the OST and graphics were good but won't be trying the other Kirby games.

I beat it in about 3 hours (the game is really short) just for the sake of completion but that's it.

Recently have been playing classic retro games that I never tried before because I wasn't born then like Zelda A Link to the past (and many other Zelda titles) or Super Metroid, which I really enjoyed. Also played Kirby all stars (or some shit like that) on SNES and well it was kinda underwhelming... I don't get why this saga is considered a Nintendo classic when the game was just too easy and boring, didn't like the gameplay too much just jumping and eating everything to get powers then beating easy bosses and repeat for the rest of the chapter. At least the OST and graphics were good but won't be trying the other Kirby games.

I beat it in about 3 hours (the game is really short) just for the sake of completion but that's it.
wich kirby game

wich kirby game
The SNES one that is divided in 6 chapters (plus 2 or 3 minigames) and each one is presented as a separate game. I think it's called All Stars.

I tried the NES Kirby and didn't like it either

The SNES one that is divided in 6 chapters (plus 2 or 3 minigames) and each one is presented as a separate game. I think it's called All Stars.
It says is like for 10 and up, that could be explaining, i feel bored too playing games from when i was young

It says is like for 10 and up, that could be explaining, i feel bored too playing games from when i was young
There are many games rated E that are good even when older but Kirby at least for me it's not one of them.

There are many games rated E that are good even when older but Kirby at least for me it's not one of them.
The only way i found out is speedruning but i doubt could work for you, is stressing specially if you think all the time about records

The only way i found out is speedruning but i doubt could work for you, is stressing specially if you think all the time about records
Never been a fan of speedrunning but I remember being younger (like 10) and trying to beat Pokemon Platinum as fast as possible in my second playthrough. I did it in about 16 hours so nowhere near a world record but pretty impressive still.

Never been a fan of speedrunning but I remember being younger (like 10) and trying to beat Pokemon Platinum as fast as possible in my second playthrough. I did it in about 16 hours so nowhere near a world record but pretty impressive still.
16 hours, it took me like 4 days complete pokemon white:fuk:

16 hours, it took me like 4 days complete pokemon white:fuk:
I mean playing the game at normal pace that seems reasonable specially if you explored a lot or grinded to be ready for the league. I remember in Pokemon white the elite 4 is at level 70 something and gen 5 Pokemon evolve very late.

its a pretty coal game ngl

@NormieKong thoughts?