Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trickle-down sexual economics

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Liberals would make excuses for a poor guy stealing in this system but not an incel raping.
Rape is the ultimate form of desperation or exercise of human depravity, I think if given the chance for the majority of us here to have a socially normal relationship with the opposite sex we would take that over the desperate act of rape itself. In an ideal world, there isn't such an excess of sexually deprived men thinking about rape all the time, if anything it is a sign of how low this entire world has fallen where sexually frustrated men make scoffing jokes about it. I for one do not glorify rape whatsoever, I want to be wanted and desired by a woman not forcing myself onto one. The moment you've reduced yourself doing something like that you've already lost.

I certainly understand the sexual anger or rage behind the thoughts and fantasizing, but if we entertain such things we're literally no better than they are. I want to believe there is a better way before indulging in such thoughts or unpleasantries.

Last edited:
American 1960s counter-culture; FREE SEX FOR EVERYONE!!!

Waves of feminism; sexual revolution now!!!

Science papers; states that hookup culture is common among females

Laws; changed to decriminalize premarital sex

Me as an incel in 2021; where sex
Suifuel post tbh

Should be pinned or in must-read section
Thank you. Probably won’t happen though, none of my posts have made it there ever.

Rape is the ultimate form of desperation or exercise of human depravity, I think if given the chance for the majority of us here to have a socially normal relationship with the opposite sex we would take that over the desperate act of rape itself. In an ideal world, there isn't such an excess of sexually deprived men thinking about rape all the time, if anything it is a sign of how low this entire world has fallen where sexually frustrated men make scoffing jokes about it. I for one do not glorify rape whatsoever, I want to be wanted and desired by a woman not forcing myself onto one. The moment you've reduced yourself doing something like that you've already lost.

I certainly understand the sexual anger or rage behind the thoughts and fantasizing, but if we entertain such things we're literally no better than they are. I want to believe there is a better way before indulging in such thoughts or unpleasantries.
I won't rape, but if an incel groped a rostie or raped her I won't care a single bit. Only soys care about whores being raped, in this cucked soyciety we have more important stuff to care about than some whore's used pussies.

I won't rape, but if an incel groped a rostie or raped her I won't care a single bit. Only soys care about whores being raped, in this cucked soyciety we have more important stuff to care about than some whore's used pussies.
We're in an informational, cultural, ideological, political, existential, psychological, economical, and philosophical battlefield currently, terror tactics are no good for us at present. We incels need to fashion our own intellectual movement to win this war of sexual biological attrition against us. This is my thinking currently anyways.

Violence will come eventually if the horrific projections for the future world I envision are the correct ones, the world never has any shortage of violence, and it certainly won't regarding the future going forth. Still, I believe an intellectual movement currently for us is the best course of action near term. This of course is just my own personal opinion.

Last edited:
We're in a informational, cultural, ideological, political, existential, psychological, economical, and philosophical battlefield currently, terror tactics are no good for us here currently. We incels need to fashion our own intellectual movement to win this war of sexual biological attrition against us. This is my thinking currently anyways.

Violence will come eventually if the horrific projections for the future world I envision are the correct ones, the world never has any shortage of violence, and it certainly won't regarding the future going forth. Still, I believe an intellectual movement currently for us is the best course of action.
We can't be intellectual with cucks and whores who want us to be raped in prison and be forced to live sexless while paying taxes. Foids insult white and Indian men the most because they're the ones who try to sympathize with their garbage the most. They don't care if we get raped by men in prison or circumcised at birth, but will expect you to care if it happens to a foid, fuck that.

We can't be intellectual with cucks and whores who want us to be raped in prison and be forced to live sexless while paying taxes. Foids insult white and Indian men the most because they're the ones who try to sympathize with their garbage the most. They don't care if we get raped by men in prison or circumcised at birth, but will expect you to care if it happens to a foid, fuck that.
I understand your anger, rage, or general disgust, but if we're ever going to branch out having our voices heard we need an intellectual apparatus that is able to counter them, and yes, sometimes words along with strong arguments are better ways to carry out our message rather than just reactionary violence or the celebration of violent mayhem itself. I'm not saying we should sympathize with foids, in fact what I was alluding to is kinda the mental realization that by fighting monsters we don't in effect become monsters ourselves, it's easy to lose oneself in madness, I know this all too well, but so long as the rest of the world perceives us as insane individuals we will never ever be taken seriously. There are more ways to destroy your enemy other than brute force, I prefer the method of death by a million cuts, you be surprised what you can do when you knock your opponents completely off of their ideological foundation to the point where they have nowhere to lay their feet. Still, I'm not trying to convince you or anybody else of anything, these again are my own thoughts. Feel free to think as you wish as I would hope for you to do.

Last edited:
I understand your anger, rage, or general disgust, but if we're ever going to branch out having our voices heard we need an intellectual apparatus that is able to counter them, and yes, sometimes words along with strong arguments are better ways to carry out our message rather than just reactionary violence or the celebration of violent mayhem itself. I'm not saying we should sympathize with foids, in fact what I was alluding to is kinda the mental realization that by fighting monsters we don't in effect become monsters ourselves, it's easy to lose oneself in madness, I know this all too well, but so long as the rest of the world perceives us as insane individuals we will never ever be taken seriously. There are more ways to destroy your enemy other than brute force, I prefer the method of death by a million cuts, you be surprised what you can do when you knock your opponents completely off of their ideological foundation to the point where they have nowhere to lay their feet. Still, I'm not trying to convince you or anybody else of anything, these again are my own thoughts. Feel free to think as you wish as I would hope for you to do.
We're not monsters for not caring for people who don't care about us. They're not entitled to us caring about them. There would still be slaves if the slaves cared for the people who were enslaving them. If they think men not sympathizing with rosties who got their ass grabbed by a truecel are insane they're retarded soys, there's plenty of better people to win over.

We're not monsters for not caring for people who don't care about us. They're not entitled to us caring about them. There would still be slaves if the slaves cared for the people who were enslaving them. If they think men not sympathizing with rosties who got their ass grabbed by a truecel are insane they're retarded soys, there's plenty of better people to win over.
It's not what others care about, forget about all of that, it's about looking at yourself in the mirror and being comfortable with what you have become being able to sleep at night, not the opinions of others. I've seen violent savagery up close and personal, it changes people where in many cases for the worst, for the young man I probably sound like some pompous ass, I know certainly that my younger self would perceive me now as such, still these are experiences I have learned overtime. Take of it as you wish or not at all. Once again, I'm not arguing on the behalf of having sympathy for foids, nope, not all, but what I am arguing for is mental peace of mind for ourselves.

Last edited:
It's not what others care about, forget about all of that, it's about looking at yourself in the mirror and being comfortable with what you have become being able to sleep at night, not the opinions of others. I've seen violent savagery up close and personal, it changes people where in many cases for the worst, for the young man I probably sound like some pompous ass, I know certainly that my younger self would perceive me now as such, still these are experiences I have learned overtime. Take of it as you wish or not at all. Once again, I'm not arguing on the behalf of having sympathy for foids, nope, not all, but what I am arguing for is mental peace of mind for ourselves.
It helps my piece of mind to show cucks and whores their double standards when it comes to low status men and foids. It will deteriorate my piece of mind if I pretended to care about rosties who were groped by non-chads while knowing they wouldn't care if something that dumb happened to a man.

That’s actually what IT says, that there are bigger issues than us getting pussy in the world. Well, by that token its the same for rape.

Yes male betas and incels, think about the women while they let you rot and live peacefully not giving a fuck.

It helps my piece of mind to show cucks and whores their double standards when it comes to low status men and foids. It will deteriorate my piece of mind if I pretended to care about rosties who were groped by non-chads while knowing they wouldn't care if something that dumb happened to a man.
Can't disagree with anything you posted :feelsYall:

That’s actually what IT says, that there are bigger issues than us getting pussy in the world. Well, by that token its the same for rape.

Yes male betas and incels, think about the women while they let you rot and live peacefully not giving a fuck.
I don't know, I would like to believe the irreparable damage between men and women can be repaired somehow, still, I do admit it could be wishful thinking on my part. I'm one of those exhaust all options before jumping into the extremes kind of guy, but maybe this world is too far gone where even some small glimmer of hope in the end is simply worthless. I know one thing, I am very curious what the next twenty years brings, for better or for worst. I guess we'll all just have to wait and find out for ourselves.

Last edited:
I don't know, I would like to believe the irreparable damage between men and women can be repaired somehow, still, I do admit it could be wishful thinking on my part. I'm one of those exhaust all options before jumping into the extremes kind of guy, but maybe this world is too far gone where even some small glimmer of hope in the end is simply worthless. I know one thing, I am very curious what the next twenty years brings, for better or for worst. I guess we'll all just have to wait and find out for ourselves.
It will eventually. Either by our culture being destroyed, warfare, or something like that. This modern trend can only exist if it’s perpetuated from a top down way imo.

Can't disagree with anything you posted :feelsYall:
Thanks bro :feelsokman:
If they don't care about our problems and like to belittle them, then we can do the same to their problems that they think are important.

It will eventually. Either by our culture being destroyed, warfare, or something like that. This modern trend can only exist if it’s perpetuated from a top down way imo.
Have you ever seen the 4chan of how nothing ever happens and how the status quo always prevails? Just when you think things can't get any worse and something has to give you see that reality defies your expectations. Maybe this what the end of history is really about?

Have you ever seen the 4chan of how nothing ever happens and how the status quo always prevails? Just when you think things can't get any worse and something has to give you see that reality defies your expectations. Maybe this what the end of history is really about?
status quo changed in russia during the communist revolution.
when the end of a civilization has come, there is no escaping.

The status quo can change to adapt to the times and still keep the overall power structure intact. That's something that in the past didn't happen as much because the status quo had less resources available to it extensively surveil and use overwhelming force against the enemy.

That's what the previous post referred to, not the idea that the status quo can't change just that in some form or another it prevails and total revolution like what occurred in the past is no longer possible.

The status quo can change to adapt to the times and still keep the overall power structure intact. That's something that in the past didn't happen as much because the status quo had less resources available to it extensively surveil and use overwhelming force against the enemy.

That's what the previous post referred to, not the idea that the status quo can't change just that in some form or another it prevails and total revolution like what occurred in the past is no longer possible.
Well, the Arab Spring happened. I don't see why something like that can't happen here.

Well, the Arab Spring happened. I don't see why something like that can't happen here.
No guarantees that a large part of the Arab Spring wasn't orchestrated by some state or government actors tbh

Beside that it's in other countries interest to keep western countries on a path to dysfunction so if they intervene it will probably be to exacerbate, not lessen existing tensions.

Top down? Can you explain some of that?
It's the end of history that will succumb to chaos eventually, that much I do believe in.
No escaping, but there is surviving it if you are lucky and smart enough to do so.

[Hopefully in the absence of an international exchange of thermonuclear warheads.]
No guarantees that a large part of the Arab Spring wasn't orchestrated by some state or government actors tbh

Beside that it's in other countries interest to keep western countries on a path to dysfunction so if they intervene it will probably be to exacerbate, not lessen existing tensions.
C.I.A. gang was all over that and ISIS. [Mossad as well.]

Last edited:
Libertarianism doesn't work, libertarianism, neo-liberalism, communism, capitalism, and modern day conservatism are all bastard children of classical liberalism. Classical liberalism was a mistake with its whole insistence on individualism or privatization, even communism with its insistence upon collectivism has repeatedly failed at remedying the disease known as classical liberalism because it also originates from that same ideological inclination historically.

It isn't a regulation though, it is the state empowering the deregulation of female sexual capitalism, much in the same way neo-liberalism deregulates everything else beyond human sexuality.
No system works. It's all shit. I will just sit on the side and watch this shitshow unfold.

Last edited:
No systems works. It's all shit. I will just sit on the side and watch this shitshow unfold.
2022-2028 is my best calculated guess at the moment, I have a good feeling.

I also am just sitting on the sidelines watching the world pass by yearly, I've turned it into a spectator sport of mine for sometime now.

2022-2028 is my best calculated guess at the moment, I have a good feeling.

I also am just sitting on the sidelines watching the world pass by yearly, I've turned it into a spectator sport of mine for sometime now.
Yeah, could be in the near future, but I also think, that there is a good chance, that it takes a lot more time. But who knows. Personally, I just want a quiet life and not be bothered with worldly affairs, so I hope nothing major happens in my lifetime. However, I'm really interested in how society will change in the next years. That could be really funny to see as someone, who doesn't care. I want to see more of the clown world and how it will backfire.