Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trench coat maxing superior to weightlifting

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
Being incel implies you have genetic conditions which make you ugly shorter weaker and possibly stupider. So all these motherfuckers saying to gym max are kidding themselves. As incels you are never going to get the psychique you want. Girls could probably kick your ass, and most likely if Tyrone or chad hunched you , you would have a stroke or something. If you took steroids would have heart attack or get too veiny. Have an allergic reaction from protein powder etc.So the coolest and smartest thing to do is wear trench coat or baggy clothes for storing and also looking bigger. And don’t get in fist fights but always be pumped up

Cope if you think any girl can kick the average man’s ass, even a skinny manlet lol

Cope if you think any girl can kick the average man’s ass, even a skinny manlet lol
Even 6 foot stacies can't do shit against me despite being 5'6. Gymaxxing worked quite well for me (although I don't go to the gym, only bodyweight training and odd lifts)

518A1F0F A559 4B2C AE57 D1D529F96B08

Trench coat maxxing is kinda stupid unless your tall,
looks wierd

Being incel implies you have genetic conditions which make you ugly shorter weaker and possibly stupider. So all these motherfuckers saying to gym max are kidding themselves. As incels you are never going to get the psychique you want. Girls could probably kick your ass, and most likely if Tyrone or chad hunched you , you would have a stroke or something. If you took steroids would have heart attack or get too veiny. Have an allergic reaction from protein powder etc.So the coolest and smartest thing to do is wear trench coat or baggy clothes for storing and also looking bigger. And don’t get in fist fights but always be pumped up
Trench coat maxxing is the most based thing ever

Ironically I see lots of foids wearing trench coats these days

Manlet in a trenchcoat looks like clown kids who wears his dad's clothes.

It's odd how trench coats have the reputation they have in North America.

It's odd how trench coats have the reputation they have in North America.
Maybe it’s because everybody dresses khols/JCPenney casual all the time(tshirt, pants, and sneakers); having somewhat formal dress stands out. Especially if you still wear T-shirt’s and sneakers under it. Or combat boots with some weird shirt