Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tremendously lacking in an area but not being low-tier enough for it to mean anything to anyone other than yourself is the worst feeling.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
- Being shorter than average but not short enough to midgetmaxx or complain about your height as being a major disadvantage without being gaslit by normies.

- Being an above average IQ midwit but not an ingenious savant who can tinker around and master complex fields of study or create anything new.

- Being overweight to the point of being made fun of but not enough to where you are comically large like my 600 pound life and the people around you don't try to help you diet/care about your health.

- Being decent at a particular video game but no where near pro level despite the thousands of hours you sunk into a certain game.

- Balding but not norwooding enough to justify shaving your head bald while normies around you say it isn't that bad despite the balding level being pretty severe.

This is the worst feeling and there are many more examples I could include. You can never complain or feel indignant about anything unless it is taken to the extreme. The thing is, all of these apply to me and it's just a slow war of attrition where a dozen different things are eating you up inside but they aren't severe enough for anyone to care. This is the story of my life.

Last edited:
All of these are BS
- Being shorter than average but not short enough to midgetmaxx or complain about your height as being a major disadvantage without being gaslit by normies.
Midgets arent happy, they are jestermaxxing while being dead inside, 5'6 guys can do that too, plus midgets get gaslit by normies too, its worse to be a midget than be a short guy
- Being an above average IQ midwit but not an ingenious savant who can tinker around and master complex fields of study or create anything new.
Tbf IQ is useless after some point, intelligence can be at best used for med school,which requires studycelling more than extremely high intelligence
- Being overweight to the point of being made fun of but not enough to where you are comically large like my 600 pound life and the people around you don't try to help you diet/care about your health.
You should not be overweight, unless you have a hormonal deficiency and/or sleep apnea its kinda your fault, and being little fat it still better than being on my 600ibs life
- Being decent at a particular video game but no where near pro level despite the thousands of hours you sunk into a certain game.
Tbf E sports are for rich kids anyway, its only a hobby so it doesnt matter
- Balding but not norwooding enough to justify shaving your head bald while normies around you say it isn't that bad despite the balding level being pretty severe.
You can always "just shave your head bald" it doesnt make any guy look better than if they had some hair left, its a coping mechanism to think that. You should instead and save for a HT or secretly buy hair systems
This is the worst feeling and there are many more examples I could include. You can never complain or feel indignant about anything unless it is taken to the extreme. The thing is, all of these apply to me and it's just a slow war of attrition where a dozen different things are eating you up inside but they aren't severe enough for anyone to care. This is the story of my life.
Your thinking is screwed if you think at what level of misery you can finally complain to normies and feel supported there is no such level, normies can ignore even a man whose face is burned when it comes to looks.

Stop looking for their sympathy and saying shits like "maybe if I were 1/10 instead of 3/10 my life would still sucks the same but at least people would be understanding".

No it wouldnt. Your life would suck worse and normies would still not understand.

All of these are BS

Midgets arent happy, they are jestermaxxing while being dead inside, 5'6 guys can do that too, plus midgets get gaslit by normies too, its worse to be a midget than be a short guy

Tbf IQ is useless after some point, intelligence can be at best used for med school,which requires studycelling more than extremely high intelligence

You should not be overweight, unless you have a hormonal deficiency and/or sleep apnea its kinda your fault, and being little fat it still better than being on my 600ibs life

Tbf E sports are for rich kids anyway, its only a hobby so it doesnt matter

You can always "just shave your head bald" it doesnt make any guy look better than if they had some hair left, its a coping mechanism to think that. You should instead and save for a HT or secretly buy hair systems

Your thinking is screwed if you think at what level of misery you can finally complain to normies and feel supported there is no such level, normies can ignore even a man whose face is burned when it comes to looks.

Stop looking for their sympathy and saying shits like "maybe if I were 1/10 instead of 3/10 my life would still sucks the same but at least people would be understanding".

No it wouldnt. Your life would suck worse and normies would still not understand.
Gatekeeping commiseration on an incel board. Exhibit Z