Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious treatment from females

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
To the young incels here who are still in highschool, you have a life of misery to come. But some misery can be avoided. Do not, under any circumstances help a female in school. Dont open the door for her, dont even look at her, and certainly do not help her with homework or any bullshit like that, because u will be taken advantage of. It still depresses me to this day of how i was taken advantage of because i helped some cunty stacey who needed help with an assignment and homework. And incel retard me went along with it. And what did i get out of it? Nothing.

Incel life in highschool most of the time is invisibility, unless chad is bored and wants to make ur life hell, which happened plenty of time.

While i still see highschool as the best time of my life ) i was bluepilled, dumb, and easily lead on) even if i was disliked by pretty much the whole female population in my grade and most of the guys,the whole education system is a waste of fucking time. These days people in trades make more than cunty teachers do.