Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Treatment from females throughout your life

L

Lonesome Bright

Self-banned
-
How many of you guys here have had this experience with females,

toddlerhood
You go and give a girl a hug only for her to scream when blue murder, (she allows other boys to hug her)
If a pretty girl for once likes you all the other boys get angry and gang up on you or you have a very nasty kid constantly give you grief. Females tend to betray you.
Primary school
Everybody hates you and the girls do not want to even be around you. Some even treat you violently and aggressively. (Even to the extent of beating you up physically) Again females tend to betray you.
They become your friend and then all of a sudden they take a very hostile disliking to you. When you ask why their hostility becomes worse.
Secondary School
Were do I begin here?
1) they grab your attention then tell you to fuck off in a brutal manner
2) they grab your attention only to give you a very cold stare like you have done something wrong
3) They insult you and enjoy it
4) They stare at you until you look at them, when your eyes meet with hers she turns around in a stuck up manner.
5) They come up to you in a giggling manner only to start insulting you.
6) They stare at you only for them to give you an aggressive look when you look back
7)They stare at you only for them to tell you to fuck off when you look at them for one second.
8) They flirt with you only for them to tell you to fuck off when you ask them out.
9) If you ask them out they get violent and aggressive towards you with full hatred and extreme prejudice
10) your minding your own business and they turn around and give you angry face
11) they tell you to fuck off as soon as you sit next to them and make a big scene out of it. Or they tell you politely to move to another seat.
12) if you look at them for one second you would get told to fuck off.
13) they treat you like your invisible.
Adult hood
1) They stare at you until you look at them, when your eyes meet with hers she turns around in a stuck up manner.
by this time females are more approachable.
2) they politely decline or ghost you when you ask them out
3) they pretend they are interested by giving you their number but end up ghosting you.
They become distant friend at best but even that does not last long.
4) they stand you up when you agree to meet you somewhere
5) they pretend that they want to know you but really do not they chat for the sake of it

let me know what you guys think and your experiences.

I had a bunch of female friends as a kid.

Then once i entered middle school they all started bullying me. I remember even being virgin shamed, JFL.

Nowadays they just ignore me.

Then once i entered middle school they all started bullying me. I remember even being virgin shamed, JFL.

no doubt I would have gone through the same thing if I had gone to a mixed school.

A few 5-7/10 foids flirted with me during high school years, and they weren't making fun of me, but I got ghosted after like a month every single time; they just stopped texting/replying (and so did I). Guess I made a good first impression but at the same time I'm too big of a mentalcel and just happened to turn out to be a different person than they thought I was.
I hated one bitch though, when I asked her out after flirting for a little bit she said that she has a boyfriend but their relationship was in a rough state and she had to release some stress etc and that I will understand when I will get older (she was like 1-2 years older than me). Never told the unfortunate guy about that, I was afraid he had some connections with the local hools and that all the blame would be on me, but in the end I heard from a classmate of mine that he was just as big of a pussy as she was a bitch.

A few 5-7/10 foids flirted with me during high school years, and they weren't making fun of me, but I got ghosted after like a month every single time; they just stopped texting/replying (and so did I). Guess I made a good first impression but at the same time I'm too big of a mentalcel and just happened to turn out to be a different person than they thought I was.
I hated one bitch though, when I asked her out after flirting for a little bit she said that she has a boyfriend but their relationship was in a rough state and she had to release some stress etc and that I will understand when I will get older (she was like 1-2 years older than me). Never told the unfortunate guy about that, I was afraid he had some connections with the local hools and that all the blame would be on me, but in the end I heard from a classmate of mine that he was just as big of a pussy as she was a bitch.
Same with me they flirt then all of a sudden they do not like you anymore for no reason, As a child I would get this with females. First they would like me then all of a sudden they would hate me and not want anything to do with me. If I asked them why? they would get very angry and aggressive.

tthey get up after I sit down to go somewhere else jfl

A lot of that shit happened to me too. I think that just hated me because of my Aspergers and curry skin

A lot of that shit happened to me too. I think that just hated me because of my Aspergers and curry skin
must have been me and my Turkish oily skin lol but even Turkish girls on holiday would react like this towards me.

One of my female classmates (HTN with blue eyes), one time, pretended to like me and asked me to be her boyfriend. Turns out, she didn't feel it; she and her female friends had a good laugh, after all.

who the fuck gets bullied IN MIDDLE SCHOOL for being a virgin?! where the fuck do yall niggas live bruh

who the fuck gets bullied IN MIDDLE SCHOOL for being a virgin?! where the fuck do yall niggas live bruh
I don't think any of them actually lost their virginity. They were probably LARPing, but i didn't really understand back then.

I think I have had this some time in life

What does Larping mean?

ah o.k quit possibly

I’ve pretty much always been ignored. I’ve never had a female friend. Not even when I was young.
There is a great divide between myself and females.
They seem almost like aliens from another planet.
I love having female counselors. It’s been the only time I’ve ever had a conversation with a woman, besides my mom.
I don’t hate females. I want them to speak to me.
I’m not asking for sex……just speak to me.

I’ve pretty much always been ignored. I’ve never had a female friend. Not even when I was young.
I love having female counselors. It’s been the only time I’ve ever had a conversation with a woman, besides my mom.
you know if it is leagal in your country maybe go to some prostitutes, they will talk to you too

I’ve just been pretty much ignored my whole life by them. Not too many of them went out of their way to be shitty towards me.

I can relate. I actually prefer having a female therapist for this reason. Call me soy idc.

I’ve just been pretty much ignored my whole life by them. Not too many of them went out of their way to be shitty towards me.
They were only shitty towards me if I looked at them for a second, tried to talk to them or asked them out.