Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Travis Scott utopia

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
@Cletus Longthing travis Scott utopia dropped bro im pretty much gonna pull another all nighter in a row cuz of this album. This better be good

Isn’t that the guy who had a crowd crush that killed many people?

i feel like theres no hype tbh
I mean i still remember the hype for astro world and it's not even close
Im gonna be awake for its drop but im not too excited

It already dropped

Nice Inceldom discussion

I do not listen to bad music

Birds, Rodeo, Huncho Jack, and Astroworld are better. Certified lover boy is better too and I'm a huge Travis fan. I know the lyrics to all his songs

Birds, Rodeo, Huncho Jack, and Astroworld are better. Certified lover boy is better too and I'm a huge Travis fan. I know the lyrics to all his songs
Lmaooo stfu mofo drake is normie trash and Ill say rodeo n utopia are on the same level but lets see how the album ages

Id rate it a 8/10 for now really interesting production choices way more experimental then astroworld reminds me of a mix of yeezus and donda 2 sounds aoty for now the intro goes hard

Why do you care about hype? I only care about the music

Wtf u said CLB is bettter?
Id rate it a 8/10 for now really interesting production choices way more experimental then astroworld reminds me of a mix of yeezus and donda 2 sounds aoty for now the intro goes hard
I rate a 7.5-8 yea

I rate a 7.5-8 yea
Jfl I see normies not liking it they wanted another astroworld jfl this album is like his first mixtape but its better executed

Why do you care about hype? I only care about the music
it gets you excited for the album
too much hype isn't good but none at all is even worse. it's like oh cool. it dropped i guess... vs HOLY SHIT IT DROPPED!!!!

it gets you excited for the album
too much hype isn't good but none at all is even worse. it's like oh cool. it dropped i guess... vs HOLY SHIT IT DROPPED!!!!
True I guess astroworld was more of an event

Oh mah gawd nigger bop just dropped :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Fuck Travis Scott fuck normies

Travis makes music for high tier normies and sex havers, but considering this is Normies.is, I guess I'm not surprised this thread is a thing...

@Cletus Longthing travis Scott utopia dropped bro im pretty much gonna pull another all nighter in a row cuz of this album. This better be good
Welcome to the blocklist normalfag.

Travis makes music for high tier normies and sex havers, but considering this is Normies.is, I guess I'm not surprised this thread is a thing...
This. If you are really a blackpilled incel you cant enjoy music like that

Cringe thread imagine listening to mainstream nigger music

Cringe thread imagine listening to mainstream nigger music
This. If you are really a blackpilled incel you cant enjoy music like that
imagine malding over someone listening to a durrr popular album :soy: :soy: . I guarantee you niggers probably watch mainstream anime and play mainstream vidya but muhhh music.

imagine malding over someone listening to a durrr popular album :soy: :soy: . I guarantee you niggers probably watch mainstream anime and play mainstream vidya but muhhh music.
Do neither.

Doubt. You probably had a console growing up which mogs me
The past is different than the present. Everyone has played video games at some point.

The past is different than the present. Everyone has played video games at some point.
Cope I only played mobile games that doesnt even count JFL. I never played fortnite, COD, GTA, Halo, etc

Cope I only played mobile games that doesnt even count JFL. I never played fortnite, COD, GTA, Halo, etc
Keep listening to mainstream nigger music that sexhavers listen to at festivals.