Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Travis Scott utopia

imagine malding over someone listening to a durrr popular album :soy: :soy: . I guarantee you niggers probably watch mainstream anime and play mainstream vidya but muhhh music.
You listening to a popular album is not what is weird to me, m8...

What is weird to me, is the fact that Travis makes music that no actual Incel would be able to enjoy without crying or wanting to fucking kill themselves.

And you are over here soying over it, while having "trucel" in your name. For whatever reason.

How can't you see how weird this is?

Also, your companion (*comparison) doesn't make sense. You listening to Travis "sex-haver" Scott, is not the same thing as a nigga watching One Piece or playing Ocarina of Time. Because neither of those things have anything to do with Inceldom.

Listening to Travis Scott, has.

But whatever. Don't let me stop you from enjoying it.

Last edited:
You listening to a popular album is not what is weird to me, m8...

What is weird to me, is the fact that Travis makes music that no actual Incel would be able to enjoy without crying or wanting to fucking kill themselves.

And you are over here soying over it, while having "trucel" in your name. For whatever reason.

How can't you see how weird this is?

Also, your companion (*comparison) doesn't make sense. You listening to Travis "sex-haver" Scott, is not the same thing as a nigga watching One Piece or playing Ocarina of Time. Because neither of those things have anything to do with Inceldom.

Listening to Travis Scott, has.

But whatever. Don't let me stop you from enjoying it.
Well said. Travis Scott music is suifuel for incels while anime and video games are not.

its good? might listen to it.