Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy TRAVIS SCOTT HAS HIS MCGOLDSTEIN MEAL OMGG

UKhapacel

UKhapacel

Major
★★
CONSUMERISM FOLLOW THE TRENDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDS DOPAMINE AND SOY
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I just saw the on the McDonald’s menu yesterday. Weird.

I'm out of the loop.

I'm out of the loop.
About the person or McDonalds detail? Travis Scott is a famous rapper. Idk what the McDonalds thing is about though.

I just saw the on the McDonald’s menu yesterday. Weird.
Pop culture and rap culture is everywhere in burgerland. I thought EDM would supplant rap at some point but rap is still going strong and might take over again. But yeah it's getting old.

what are u talking about

Oh yeah Travis Scott made a burger or some shit

wtf is a cactus jack ?
In recent times, Cactus Jack has become synonymous with Travis Scott – it’s the name of his record label and his adopted nickname. But the Houston-hailing rapper isn’t the first personality to use the moniker. Travis Scott, also known as Cactus Jack, has become one of the most influential artists in music history. His popularity resonates much deeper than music to his fans. Travis, born Jacques Webster, grew up near Houston, Texas and has stayed true to his roots.

wtf is a cactus jack ?
a fat guy thats missing a tooth and an ear
In recent times, Cactus Jack has become synonymous with Travis Scott – it’s the name of his record label and his adopted nickname. But the Houston-hailing rapper isn’t the first personality to use the moniker. Travis Scott, also known as Cactus Jack, has become one of the most influential artists in music history. His popularity resonates much deeper than music to his fans. Travis, born Jacques Webster, grew up near Houston, Texas and has stayed true to his roots.
cope

Friendly reminder that if you have no idea what OP is talking about, you’re non NT as fuck and it’s over for you

Friendly reminder that if you have no idea what OP is talking about, you’re non NT as fuck and it’s over for you
non normie

What a sellout faggot. He went from pimping hoes to pimping fries and milkshakes.

I really don’t know who these people are.

Only somebody under the age of 19 would talk about this rapper and this mcdonalds thing. I only heard about it just now from this thread

What a sellout faggot. He went from pimping hoes to pimping fries and milkshakes.
Black rappers always sellout tho tbh yet leftist soys probably celebrate this burger despiste hating capitalism

I don't get it tbh

lifefuel for colvin

Isn't the Travis Scott burger just like a normal hamburger wiht lettuce, tomato and bacon??? I never had it so idk if I am wrong

also JFL I thought Travis Scott was a football player but apparently he is a rapper???

Isn't the Travis Scott burger just like a normal hamburger wiht lettuce, tomato and bacon??? I never had it so idk if I am wrong

also JFL I thought Travis Scott was a football player but apparently he is a rapper???
he´s a funny

I haven't seen this much hype for a fast-food product since that stupid szechuan sauce return

This is such a soy trend