Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Traveling is stupid

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
Unless you are a normie with friends/want to SEAmaxx
İts pointless

Paris : Shithole,literal human turd on streets and immigrants
Berlin : Degenerate hellhole,filled with immigrants and junkies
İtaly : Cant go there anyway
Spain : Overly populated,if you try to go to a indoor area good luck.Enjoy sweating indoor tempatures.

Untitled

True. I would only travel if I was willing to fuck whores

yah. tho i wood like to see some history (graves of bismarck/napoleon, roman ruins/churches, etc)

As an europoor, can't relate. What you call traveling I call seeing my neighbors. Nothing out of the ordinary. I don't expect to suddenly ascend just driving a few kilometers.

Yes, it's too much money and hassle and I have no motivation to go on my own. It's never been fun when I've gone anywhere anyway, just ignored or called ugly in foreign languages and hated when they find out I'm English. That was mainly in France/Italy though.

Last edited:
İts pointless
Yes, indeed. Besides, as an ugly and lonely guy, I prefer to go outside as rarely as possible.

Wish i could tbh. I have lived in a 3rd world shithole all my life

Incel approved cities:
Ulaanbaatar
Norilsk
Cairo (Zabbaleen)

Very overrated, especially European hotspots that have higher prices than NYC. But I would like to travel to SEA to exploit jbw and enjoy living like a king because of how cheap it is over there, and tbh there are actually some cool spots to see as a regular tourist.

Very overrated, especially European hotspots that have higher prices than NYC. But I would like to travel to SEA to exploit jbw and enjoy living like a king because of how cheap it is over there, and tbh there are actually some cool spots to see as a regular tourist.
Paris is a shit hole. Brussels is kind of a dump, although the golden square and a few areas around that are nice to see and visiting Waterloo was worth it and I have seen the battlefields in Flanders and been to Mons. Amsterdam is ok, there are a few nice sites to see for a day or two but is very tacky. I'm glad I visited but I will not visit again, I though Rotterdam was quite nice. Berlin I would say is ok for 2 days - I liked seeing the Brandenburg gate, a bit of the Berlin wall, the Tiergarten, the victory column, checkpoint charlie and around Potsdamer platz is quite nice and modern. Honestly I enjoyed seeing Koln, Munich or Dresden as much as Berlin and I quite like Bavaria, it has amazing mountains. I definitely want to visit again.

In Scandinavia - Copenhagen is nice enough for a days visit. It's nice enough, maybe a little dirty and unremarkable. Stockholm is quite pleasant to visit for a day or two. I haven't been but I hear Gothenburg is quite pleasant to visit. Malmo is quite "modern" and some parts of it have problems with violence. Norway I have been to every major city except Oslo - Norway is quite nice. I didn't think much to Trondheim.

Spain - I quite enjoyed most of Spain although Barcelona is overrated.

Venice - stunning but very crowded and honestly overpriced. I haven't been to Rome.

I haven't been to Switzerland or Austria but I would guess both are very nice if not expensive.

London - has some historic sights and many great museums and attractions but the city is kind of a shit hole and is quite busy and polluted. I have been a few times but its something to be done in small doses.

I have been on road trips to Europe several times. I tend to camp if possible or sleep in the car to save money. I don't know if I'll get the chance again but we'll have to wait and find out. I would love to try and drive to Poland, then up through the Baltics and then get the ferry to Helsinki and see some more of Finland. I have only been to Northern Finland and then probably get another ferry to Sweden and then drive back to England from there.

"My hobbies are meeting up with my friends, going to the gym, Netflix and traveling!"

-Every foid on dating sites

"My hobbies are meeting up with my friends, going to the gym, Netflix and traveling!"

-Every foid on dating sites
You forgot "dog mom" and "if you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best" or "I have a crotchfruit and he/she/xer is my world". :feelshaha:

You forgot "dog mom" and "if you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best" or "I have a crotchfruit and he/she/xer is my world". :feelshaha:
Sounds like something my trashy middle/high school foid ex-classmates would put on their facebook status kek.

Not true.
Museums
Art Galleries
Historical sites
Nature
Cusine

Last edited:
Foids like it so they can be whores in foreign countries. And since they hardly ever have to pay for it.

I feel like I have traveled quite a lot but my classmates have probably seen every country in the world before they graduate

Cope travelling is awesome so many cool places around the world. Just make sure you travel to the right places, most countries are shitholes.

Sounds like something my trashy middle/high school foid ex-classmates would put on their facebook status kek.
We didn't have Facebook when I was in primary school or high school. I don't think even the sluts I went to school with back in the day would have said stupid shit like that but I used to see a lot of it the last time I was on Tinder in 2017.

No matter where you
there yar!

I have only been to mainland Europe once, Paris in 2003. I don't know if I would go to mainland Europe again, being a loner who doesn't speak the country's language sounds off putting. I have been to London in recent years, I enjoy the subway there, I think it activates my autism, I like the smell of it and the creepiness of it.

İts pointless

Paris : Shithole,literal human turd on streets and immigrants
Berlin : Degenerate hellhole,filled with immigrants and junkies
İtaly : Cant go there anyway
Spain : Overly populated,if you try to go to a indoor area good luck.Enjoy sweating indoor tempatures.
Travelling contributes to statusmaxx.