Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

trauma happened again

yuki.n

yuki.n

Greycel
i been struggling these past couple months i get flashbacks from my childhood from my stepfather mostly from him and his abuse it kicked in when i texted my mother she tells me working and making friends in real life will fix my problems so i just told her whats the problem she didn't want to hear the truth but its the truth i don't talk to my stepfather anymore or my brothers just sometimes my mother i don't have much friends online some just killed themselves he went by the alias L_ he was an online friend i had that was drafted in the war in russia in 2020 said he would be coming in 2021 never came back and i knew someone named flint idk much about his death but he died in 2018 that was the last time i voice chatted with him no i feel empty i remember my mother telling me i was in her stomach my real father used to abuse her and i almost died i think it would of been better if i just died there.. i currently do not have anyone anymore dogs cats job girlfriend nothing :((

when i cry i feel numb vibration sometimes everywhere i just wanted to be loved in this world my brothers are now successful i don't know what to do with myself anymore

pys0dz.png

bluesunkist and hot cheetos

i can't afford food for myself barely now.

i sometimes just think about the good times to cheer me up

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy. wen day is dark alway rember happy day.

Last edited:
@mentalcel1

welcome to hell we are currently in it

Yes, I see....

Mother often spoke of her childhood when we were living with my other parent. We'd visit her paternal grandmother sometimes.

Sad part is abuse in childhood leave us mentally scarred for life. Its impossible to get a closure and move on, unless you kill him but that would create countless new problems which are not worth it, all this in Minecraft ofcourse.

i been struggling these past couple months i get flashbacks from my childhood from my stepfather mostly from him and his abuse it kicked in when i texted my mother she tells me working and making friends in real life will fix my problems so i just told her whats the problem she didn't want to hear the truth but its the truth i don't talk to my stepfather anymore or my brothers just sometimes my mother i don't have much friends online some just killed themselves he went by the alias L_ he was an online friend i had that was drafted in the war in russia in 2020 said he would be coming in 2021 never came back and i knew someone named flint idk much about his death but he died in 2018 that was the last time i voice chatted with him no i feel empty i remember my mother telling me i was in her stomach my real father used to abuse her and i almost died i think it would of been better if i just died there.. i currently do not have anyone anymore dogs cats job girlfriend nothing :((

when i cry i feel numb vibration sometimes everywhere i just wanted to be loved in this world my brothers are now successful i don't know what to do with myself anymore

pys0dz.png

bluesunkist and hot cheetos

i can't afford food for myself barely now.

i sometimes just think about the good times to cheer me up

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy. wen day is dark alway rember happy day.
Screenshot of her reply please.

Also, cut contact already. Sink this into your head: there is no saviour. You are done for if you're not good looking. It's up to you to make the best of your life.

I'm not very good at motivation, sorry about what you've been through. I hope you'll be fine lad. Seem to be young

sorry that happened to you i have been through rough circumstances on my life too but i promise you it will get better

Sad part is abuse in childhood leave us mentally scarred for life. Its impossible to get a closure and move on, unless you kill him but that would create countless new problems which are not worth it, all this in Minecraft ofcourse.
My friend was beaten up by his stepdad and mother ,still grew up to 6'4 despite being poor and lost his virginity at he age of 15.

My friend was beaten up by his stepdad and mother ,still grew up to 6'4 despite being poor and lost his virginity at he age of 15.
He has good genes. Mental problems dont have too much to do with sex. Is he depressive or has other mental problems?

lifes to short to be sad

oh ok good luck with life i am 18
ok fed don't ask me shady questions next time

beaten up by his stepdad and mother

i was always scared to come home always just in my room because my stepdad would arrive home from work and started shit
i don't think sex is the answer for everything love is you need love in your life and maybe sex? idk

He has good genes. Mental problems dont have too much to do with sex. Is he depressive or has other mental problems?
He was suicidal for a while when drinking. He was never NT. Now he has a wife and a baby girl.

lifes to short to be sad

ok fed don't ask me shady questions next time

i was always scared to come home always just in my room because my stepdad would arrive home from work and started shit
i don't think sex is the answer for everything love is you need love in your life and maybe sex? idk
i aint no fed