Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trapped in youtube

Shturm

Shturm

Fuck, I must start doing my program project if I want to get job and survive. But instead I spend my life on dummy youtube videos. I usually sleep 1 time in 2 days and I do it for like 16 hours. And I fap at least twice per day. Fuck. Save me someone, please.

Lmao, I kinda did the same thing for most of my summer, it sucks. Fix your sleeping schedule, that's step one. Stay up a full day and go to bed at 5 PM - 6 PM. Wake up at 3:30 AM-5:00 AM. Been doing that for a few days now, much more productive.

You are beyoed saving bro it's over , just try to accept your reality. Post here continue watching vids and maybe play some games.

It's just your brains way of trying to escape pain. Miserable people like us often distract ourselves with media and the like as long as fucking possible, until the bitter end, however we can. Hell, I'm doing it right now, with this website.

That was my life since 16 dude