Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Transmaxxing for ascencion?

This is a practice as old as time OP, disguising as a foid in order to join foid-only spaces. But I don't know if that would work in all countries, it really depends on that particular country's laws and the judges themselves. If they sense that you have the intent to do something like that ofc it wouldn't work. Also, where I live, trannies are sent to male prisons but they are put in special prison cells in order to avoid sexual assault. I know a prison in which the males even start relationship with the trannies because that way they can be transfered and avoid dangerous inmates.

Retard attempt at shaming. I stay by my opinion that femdomaxxing is based, just because you don't like it doesn't mean it is gay. You also didn't read my other comment in that thread where I explain the context I used that word.
Hey GrAY i didn’t read Your homo poem you sent me

Hey GrAY i didn’t read Your homo poem you sent me
Of course you didn't your illiterate retard. I won't discuss with a retard incapable of reading, and much less understanding context and nuance. Just go LDAR in hell

The prison maxing idea is actually good.

Of course you didn't your illiterate retard. I won't discuss with a retard incapable of reading, and much less understanding context and nuance. Just go LDAR in hell
Hey GrAY, again I didn’t read your gay love letter, im not homo please stop harassing me

Fuck off GrAYcel

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Kekk

If you transgendermax you could also criminalmax at the same time and go into a foid prison and take shower together with a lot of foids and even fuck them, because some of those foids could be very desperate for dick. :feelsthink:

there was also a case of a transgender who did this already. So it seems to work...
average andrew tatstein dick rider

You little beta faggots seem to hate Top G for no reason. Get a testo cure Buddy boyo tbh ngl :feelsseriously:
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They are both fucking bitches, so
Season 5 Idk GIF by NBC

I wouldn't care if my brother mogged me, if we were both scoring...
I mean, Tate really only is getting pussy due to being statusmaxxed, moneymaxxed, and also framemaxxed as well. He's LTN facially due to his poor chin & eye-area & him being bald certainly does not help at all.

If you removed the money & status-halo from both of them, they would be in two different worlds. That's what I was pointing out.

I knew a incel who transmaxxed. He now uses Tinder and worships BBC apparently.

I mean, Tate really only is getting pussy due to being statusmaxxed, moneymaxxed, and also framemaxxed as well. He's LTN facially due to his poor chin & eye-area & him being bald certainly does not help at all.

If you removed the money & status-halo from both of them, they would be in two different worlds. That's what I was pointing out.
You are right, my bad.

Absolutely not.