Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Transmaxxing for ascencion?

ibwibdf

ibwibdf

Banned
-
100% - KYS Andrew tranny Tate dick ridder
If you transgendermax you could also criminalmax at the same time and go into a foid prison and take shower together with a lot of foids and even fuck them, because some of those foids could be very desperate for dick. :feelsthink:

there was also a case of a transgender who did this already. So it seems to work...

60c33df26bd2f9a332d5dcc834deb19c.jpg

I FUCKING HATE THESE FUCKING ANDREW TATE GrAY NIGGERS FUCKING FUCK OFF WITH YOUR FAGGOT SHIT

Kill yourself GrAYfaggot

@Fat Link

@SlayerSlayer

@TheProphetMuscle

Mop up this faggot please.

OK, I get bullied in my own thread because I give you creative ideas to get laid brocels. Lol only faggots and betas hate top g. Fuck you pussy ass faggots jfl :ahegao:

OK, I get bullied in my own thread because I give you creative ideas to get laid brocels. Lol only faggots and betas hate top g. Fuck you pussy ass faggots jfl :ahegao:

Of course it was made by a dude with an Andrew Tate pfp.

dude, you ARE a faggot, redpill doesn't work unless you are a chadlite or higher, and tate is telling all these sub chadlite men that they can ascend if they swallow the redpill

dude, you ARE a faggot, redpill doesn't work unless you are a chadlite or higher, and tate is telling all these sub chadlite men that they can ascend if they swallow the redpill
More like HTN & higher I would say.

And yes, this GrAY needs to exit this world ASAP.

You little beta faggots seem to hate Top G for no reason. Get a testo cure Buddy boyo tbh ngl :feelsseriously:
Oh yeah? Like that time your top G was bottom G in prison? Seriously I can't stand people who worship this idiot.

IMG 0270

Is this you homo?

instead of throwing ad hominems can someone explain in a logical coherent and rational reason why this wont work? im not advocating for it just curious

You little beta faggots seem to hate Top G for no reason. Get a testo cure Buddy boyo tbh ngl :feelsseriously:
well no shit we fucking hate it, redpill didn't work for us, why would we continue to support something that didn't help us?

instead of throwing ad hominems can someone explain in a logical coherent and rational reason why this wont work? im not advocating for it just curious
you have to be HTN or chadlite plus for redpill to work, there's only so much you can improve

well no shit we fucking hate it, redpill didn't work for us, why would we continue to support something that didn't help us?
This gREyTARD can't seem to understand that we already tried the redpill.

It doesnt matter if tate uses redpill bs to scam some idiots in the Internet jfl. Tate did something great: he made the foid hate and men right activist movement very big. There is a reason foids all around the world hate him so much. Don't eat too much soy beans you little rat :feelsthink: :ahegao:

you have to be HTN or chadlite plus for redpill to work, there's only so much you can improve
This, plus OP is advocating for globohomo degeneracy & faggotry.

It doesnt matter if tate uses redpill bs to scam some idiots in the Internet jfl. Tate did something great: he made the foid hate and men right activist movement very big. There is a reason foids all around the world hate him so much. Don't eat too much soy beans you little rat :feelsthink: :ahegao:

It was already increasing before him you fucking imbecile.

/!\ 100% - KYS Andrew tranny Tate dick ridder
finally, we can rest easy(er) now

Everytime I see a user with a Andrew tate avi I'll just immediately report.

100% - KYS Andrew tranny Tate dick ridder

This is a practice as old as time OP, disguising as a foid in order to join foid-only spaces. But I don't know if that would work in all countries, it really depends on that particular country's laws and the judges themselves. If they sense that you have the intent to do something like that ofc it wouldn't work. Also, where I live, trannies are sent to male prisons but they are put in special prison cells in order to avoid sexual assault. I know a prison in which the males even start relationship with the trannies because that way they can be transfered and avoid dangerous inmates.

Retard attempt at shaming. I stay by my opinion that femdomaxxing is based, just because you don't like it doesn't mean it is gay. You also didn't read my other comment in that thread where I explain the context I used that word.