Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Transhumanism is the last hope

egyptman

egyptman

Greycel
There is no other way to live a normal life as an incel because of genetics, genes that manifest in your character with behavioural genetics, your facial characteristics, your colouring, your height, your frame, how you grow muscle and how fast you grow musclemass, everything was predetermined at your birth.

You could of course get limb lengtening surgery, or maybe get face inserts or force yourself a LeFort 3, lengten both your clavicles and shoulder blades, get eye inserts, transplant your hair to hide your baldness. All of the above, dangerous, painful and very expensive.
Or you could buy a completely new body and just transfer your brain into it. Maybe life in a computer simulation if all else fails. Or a robot wife?

This is the only path, if this won't come to fruition then all hope is lost, this relative peace, even in agony, won't last forever.
When was the last time people got married in their early 30s? When was the last time 30% of the male population was virgin in their 20s? The age of marriage and how many men cannot reproduce is a good indicator of how life was in a past time period, the lower it was the better, the higher it was, well... just think of plague and decades long strife, population reductions reaching 70% in some regions, and you right smack in the middle.

"Haha, the normalfags, chad and foids will finally get what they deserve" I saw some posts like this, but sadly it's misguided, it's mostly men who will die, and it's mostly the lower 80% of the SMV of men who will die. Because this trend happened in the past and will happen again. Only 20% of the men reproduced in the Stone Age and bigger height meant better survival chance in the World Wars.

So why the cope for transhumanism if everything goes to shit anyway? I want to live a normal life, atleast once, whether in a simulation or with a fake plastic body, just a single year of high grade copium, but that seems impossible with the way things are going, we are hitting a Bronze Age collapse absolute fucking doom scenario.

I thought this was about to be a GrAY promoting trannymaxxing jfl

We need to transcend animal impulses

I just want to be plugged into a matrix with a utopia of my choosing.

There is no other way to live a normal life as an incel because of genetics, genes that manifest in your character with behavioural genetics, your facial characteristics, your colouring, your height, your frame, how you grow muscle and how fast you grow musclemass, everything was predetermined at your birth.

You could of course get limb lengtening surgery, or maybe get face inserts or force yourself a LeFort 3, lengten both your clavicles and shoulder blades, get eye inserts, transplant your hair to hide your baldness. All of the above, dangerous, painful and very expensive.
Or you could buy a completely new body and just transfer your brain into it. Maybe life in a computer simulation if all else fails. Or a robot wife?

This is the only path, if this won't come to fruition then all hope is lost, this relative peace, even in agony, won't last forever.
When was the last time people got married in their early 30s? When was the last time 30% of the male population was virgin in their 20s? The age of marriage and how many men cannot reproduce is a good indicator of how life was in a past time period, the lower it was the better, the higher it was, well... just think of plague and decades long strife, population reductions reaching 70% in some regions, and you right smack in the middle.

"Haha, the normalfags, chad and foids will finally get what they deserve" I saw some posts like this, but sadly it's misguided, it's mostly men who will die, and it's mostly the lower 80% of the SMV of men who will die. Because this trend happened in the past and will happen again. Only 20% of the men reproduced in the Stone Age and bigger height meant better survival chance in the World Wars.

So why the cope for transhumanism if everything goes to shit anyway? I want to live a normal life, atleast once, whether in a simulation or with a fake plastic body, just a single year of high grade copium, but that seems impossible with the way things are going, we are hitting a Bronze Age collapse absolute fucking doom scenario.
frankenstain

Hopefully the jews mandate robot AI girlfriends.
Even if it means chad gets the real women I don't care anymore. I want to feel digital warmth. It's better than no warmth.