Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Transexual faggot wants all men to have their balls removed

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
5CA45439 26DA 4F43 9F49 DDB2FDBCBC34
722AF1A0 D7F4 494C 8869 A852EF4507BD

Kind of ironic coming from you OP

Average troon

Kind of ironic coming from you OP
if guys want to fuck traps it’s non of my business. If they can’t get real women and have to resort to that then it’s on them. I’m not into it though

tranny unironically looks like most of the libtard foids :feelskek::feelskek::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Average zoombie

if guys want to fuck traps it’s non of my business. If they can’t get real women and have to resort to that then it’s on them. I’m not into it though
You literally got banned for posting about wanting to fuck femboys, no need to lie to me nigga

Last edited:
You literally got banned for posting about wanting to fuck femboys, no need to lie nigga
I never said I wanted to fuck a trap. I just don’t care if other guys do it. It’s non of my business if they fuck a butt hole lol

top 10 lies of incels.is 2022

That a mans life force.

I think it's projecting its own regret. :feelsjuice:

misery loves company

I want all trannies to have their heads removed