Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion transcending want for romantic love

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
has anyone here transcended their want for romantic love here? i feel like i'm getting closer to it.

I'm too young. I still daydream about having a girlfriend and being loved. :bluepill::feelsrope:

I doubt it's possible.
Wizchan forbids discussion of ascension and yet they're super suicidal anyway.

nice, how'd you do it? if the chance of romantic love just appeared though surely you still wouldn't turn it down though right
Difficult to explain tbh. My hate towards women is simply immeasurable. I don't want a LTR, I would just pump and dump her

tbh tbh
volcelmaxxing is legit

same
Being in a relationship as a sub8 is hell on earth. You constantly have to jestermaxx for some used up roastie. I see couples every day and the guy looks like a slave to me

Being in a relationship as a sub8 is hell on earth. You constantly have to jestermaxx for some used up roastie. I see couples every day and the guy looks like a slave to me
There's no point having the sub 8 girlfriend experience. Be Chad or Buy Whores are the only 2 options with a possibility of a net positive experience having sex.

There's no point having the sub 8 girlfriend experience. Be Chad or Buy Whores are the only 2 options with a possibility of a net positive experience having sex.
So true. Niggas who surgerymaxx are beyond retarded because they could use that money to whoremaxx.

Nope. Not able to. Can’t.

How did you do it?

Meh i still imagine having a gf sometimes just to coom but thats about it, i already now if i got a gf it would make my paranoia and bpd a thousand times worse :feelshaha:

Did you put me on your ignore list :feelsohgod:
:feelsLSD:

has anyone here transcended their want for romantic love here? i feel like i'm getting closer to it.
I have. Romantic love does not exist. It is a myth