Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel @Transcended Trucel how do you transcend? Unironic question

• Thread starter Deleted member 32197
  • Start date
Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
-
Like serious question. I want to utilize meditation to become a master of my own reality.

@Transcended Trucel

Bumping, would like to achieve nirvana too

Sounds cool, ngl.
You probably shouldn’t try it though cause from my understanding you mentioned having psychosis and i’d imagine that doing psychedelics would make it worse

read the books mastering core teachings of the Buddha.

basically you there are two types of meditation. one is samatah/concentration and other is vipassana/insight.

you have to train both to the peak. eventually you will go thru many stages and mental states. at the end of this training(takes 10-15 years), you should bit a state which can be called meditative Nirvana or 10th bhumi. After that you will find yourself to have far far greater control over your emotions, be peaceful etc. but sadly you cannot completely eliminate sex drive or undesirable emotions, but they will both be greatly reduced.

true nirvana requires death after hitting those peak stages, all you have to do is maintain progress with 30 minutes of meditation a day till death. and as you die you will then reach true nirvana, the definition of true afterlife nirvana varies heavily based on tradition, but it's clear that in most it means you will have escaped Samsara/reincarnation, and possibly become omniscient/omnipotent God, but again this varies heavily on tradition
Take acid
acid can help but depending on external substances can lead to mental issues, spiritual growth is inconsistent, and you can see that some people like Connor Murphy become soy faggots from doing so.