Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trans “women” are not women and never will be, an analogy…

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
Or several analogies tbh. You see, even if advanced medicine could totally transfigure the male body into a female one, down to the very chromosomes, it would still not be a women because the resulting creature would lack authenticity.

Today we have printing devices that can produce copies of famous paintings in such a detailed way that the human eye is not able to spot the difference. But for some reason those copies are traded only for a tiny fraction of the worth of the original pieces. Why is that? It totally looks the same, doesn’t it?

The difference is the lack of authenticity. The copies have not been painstakingly created by a dedicated and creative artist in his study sometimes in the 18th century in plague/war ridden France or Italy. There was no creative spark or sacrifice (of time and emotions) involved in the process. It was just a soulless replication that took 5 minutes and 100 ml of RGB-ink.

It is this authenticity that gives value to something.

Another example:

Imagine you have a child that you love very much. Now there is an accident and the child dies. You are very sad. However, your futuristic insurance company offers you to create a perfect clone of the child complete with all its memories prior to the accident. It also offers you to remove your own memories of the accident.

Would you agree to it? If you are hesitating even for a moment, it is because you know that something is deeply wrong about this offer… your new situation would not be authentic. You would be a deluded amnesiac who believes that this cloned flesh-puppet would be your own real son, and this scenario, viewed from the outside, is highly disturbing.

A final example, to come back to the Trans-question:

Do you know the movie “Tusk” (2014)? In this body horror flick, we see a normal guy surgically altered into the crude form of a walrus. He is even conditioned to act and think like walrus. Let’s assume that he completely accepted his new role (the question remains open in the movie), would he be a real walrus?

Or would he just be a physically and mentally destroyed abomination?

D82e5e59ca2207171f9604e8165694a0

A real walrus?

ContraPoints

A real woman?

The only reason we, as a society, say that Trans women are women is because of pity and (recently) social pressure.

Transwomen will never be women, it's as simple as that.

if you are trans kys

One question. Is tusk worth watching?

tl;dr keyword chromosomes are set-in-stone and unalterable however there are inherited abnormalities/defects one which is hermaphroditism although it leads to dysfunctional sexual development which has been reported to have rare cases of fertility i.e unusable inutile malformed sexual organ

Last edited:
Trannies' abilty to perpetually BTFO femoids is one of the things I do love about them. Nothing more satisfying than a femanist realising men can now infiltrate their bathrooms, sports and exclusive groups with no repercussions. Don't forget they voted for this too :feelskek:

Trannies' abilty to perpetually BTFO femoids is one of the things I do love about them. Nothing more satisfying than a femanist realising men can now infiltrate their bathrooms, sports and exclusive groups with no repercussions. Don't forget they voted for this too :feelskek:
This. Loved hearing that story about a female penis being flopped out in the foids bathroom and bitches going apeshit about it...in Commie central California no less :hax:

Trannies are mentally deranged and it's insane that society is accomodating them because of a very vocal minority on social media.
I don't care if they want to cut off their dick on their own expense, but don't expect me to call them a woman.

One question. Is tusk worth watching?
If you want to be a bit uncomfortable for 90 or so minutes then yes
This is the best argument against trans accommodation and pronoun usage

Last edited:
i get the analogy but,
The difference is the lack of authenticity. The copies have not been painstakingly created by a dedicated and creative artist in his study sometimes in the 18th century in plague/war ridden France or Italy. There was no creative spark or sacrifice (of time and emotions) involved in the process. It was just a soulless replication that took 5 minutes and 100 ml of RGB-ink.

this is progress like, say the iphone you checked in the store is same as the one you bought home although it is a replication of the one you checked.

Imagine you have a child that you love very much. Now there is an accident and the child dies. You are very sad. However, your futuristic insurance company offers you to create a perfect clone of the child complete with all its memories prior to the accident. It also offers you to remove your own memories of the accident.

if he is a clone, and memories are transferred then it is him. I know its hard to accept but memories and consciousness makes one self.
if tomorrow you are replaced in a new body ie replica of yourself you would not notice it.

but anyways tranny can seeth

REEEEEEEEEE transphobia REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

this is progress like, say the iphone you checked in the store is same as the one you bought home although it is a replication of the one you checked.
But an iPhone is valued for its functionality (which can be 100% replicated) but has no value beyond that (unless it becomes a museum-piece in the future) no one cares if the IPhone is authentic or not as long as it functions. Again, why is the exact copy of an old panting valued less than the original? Authenticity!

if he is a clone, and memories are transferred then it is him. I know its hard to accept but memories and consciousness makes one self.
if tomorrow you are replaced in a new body ie replica of yourself you would not notice it.
Yes, it would be the “him” in all measurable ways he would be a real human person and all. But I doubt grieving parents would accept him as a perfect replacement (like they would perfectly accept a replacement IPhone), that is why it is necessary to alter the memory of the parents as well or the whole fucked-up-ness of the situation would taint the relationship with the clone.

but anyways tranny can seeth
:feelsokman:

Trans men or women are like what you said a physically and mentally destroyed abomination