Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trans insanity

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

Make sure you niggas learn your 170 different pronouns, you don’t want to come off as a transphobic piece of shit. Especially If you live in Canada, where you can literally be charged for mis-gendering someone and possibly sent to prison. Welcome to clown world.

Last edited:
Make sure you niggas learn your 170 different pronouns, you don’t want to come off as a transphobic piece of shit.
Especially If you live in Canada, where you can literally be charged for misgendering someone and possibly sent to prison. Welcome to clown world.
brutal @TheDarkEnigma @Wizard32 thoughts

I can hardly remember anything before, like, 10.

Interesting. I remember the time I poured soap in my eyes to stop my parents from arguing. I was only four.

The link isnt showing up.

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.
www.instagram.com
www.instagram.com

normie app im not signing up

Make sure you niggas learn your 170 different pronouns, you don’t want to come off as a transphobic piece of shit. Especially If you live in Canada, where you can literally be charged for mis-gendering someone and possibly sent to prison. Welcome to clown world.

View attachment 563900
"Canada" has no freedom of speech.

@Copexodius Maximus

they will give trannies HRT but they wont give the offspring of manlets HGH during puberty. Fucking cancerous psychopaths.

Fuck you all. We need a more tolerant world. Everyone needs to be accepted

Lmao, yeah bro you’re on the wrong website you’re going to get flamed.

How can u hate gays and trannys but ur an incel? Dont u want the world to accept us too?
I’m out of this thread before we get banned for even talking about this bullshit

I dunno I barely talk to people anyway so it's not likely I'd be using pronouns much.

The weird thing is that you don't even use them when you talk to the person you're applying them to, it's when you're talking to other people about that person.

So I guess they only get mad if they overhear?

I'm find using whatever pronouns people like but I have a really shit memory so maybe I should just call everyone "they" so it's lower-effort to engage with society.

Even faggots/trannies hate us if you don't realise, but of course you won't since you aren't incel to begin with. Imagine whiteknighting faggots on an incel forum. Again, kill yourself fag enabler
I’m out of this thread before we get banned for even talking about this bullshit
Bashing faggots is allowed here, supporting or worshipping them isn't. So your alright GrAYcel

Ben Shapiro is soy looking

no fuck off you 6'3 white fakecel scum, trannies and gays get the brazen bull.
Just for the way they were born? Are they harming anyone? Why are they a problem for you? Do they affect your inceldom?
jfl he is the same 6'3 fakecel who made this thread: https://incels.is/threads/why-i-cant-ascend-as-a-mentalcel.348310/

its always the fakecel scum who want to accept degenerate freaks of nature such as trannies and homosexuals as "normal."
According to society we are freaks of nature too. So actually, trannies and gays are subhumans, just like us.
Even faggots/trannies hate us if you don't realise, but of course you won't since you aren't incel to begin with. Imagine whiteknighting faggots on an incel forum. Again, kill yourself fag enabler

Bashing faggots is allowed here, supporting or worshipping them isn't. So your alright GrAYcel
Everyone hates incels. Not because of our low value (atleast not that they will admit) but because of our horrible reputation.

Last edited:
Yes.

Also yes, the lgbt+ community harms society as they keep pushing their sick agenda and forcing everyone else to accept them as "normal," and if you disagree with their sick ways they call you bigoted and attempt to cancel you and have your life ruined (just look at twitter and reddit, they make entire posts/threads trying to cancel "transphobes" for not wanting to fuck trans "woman.")
Also not to forget to mention that the lgbt+ community (specifically trannies) try to brainwash children and us incels into becoming one of them which is harmful as modifying your body in such ways is extremely dangerous and can lead to regret and guilt which is why trannies have such high attempted suicide rates.
Oh, and did I forget to mention that gay men are more prone to spread diseases such as HIV and aids by butt fucking each other?

IMO that's why the best solution to deal with them is to just cleanse those parasites from the face of the earth, we need a Hitler 2.0 just to round up and gas all of the homosexuals.

this was so based that I got an erection from reading that

Yes.

Also yes, the lgbt+ community harms society as they keep pushing their sick agenda and forcing everyone else to accept them as "normal," and if you disagree with their sick ways they call you bigoted and attempt to cancel you and have your life ruined (just look at twitter and reddit, they make entire posts/threads trying to cancel "transphobes" for not wanting to fuck trans "woman.")
Also not to forget to mention that the lgbt+ community (specifically trannies) try to brainwash children and us incels into becoming one of them which is harmful as modifying your body in such ways is extremely dangerous and can lead to regret and guilt which is why trannies have such high attempted suicide rates.
Oh, and did I forget to mention that gay men are more prone to spread diseases such as HIV and aids by butt fucking each other?

IMO that's why the best solution to deal with them is to just cleanse those parasites from the face of the earth, we need a Hitler 2.0 just to round up and gas all of the homosexuals.
Okay about the trannies, they surely arent getting anywhere with that extreme transphobe shit? I don't believe anyone will actually stand up for that, its straight up laughable. As if they get to redefine love and tell us who we are attracted to? And for the gays, wont they selfdestruct if they spread HIV and aids among eachother? I still dont see how they are a threat to us. I would still say incels are the most dangerous because of their fostering hatred and ER potential. And thats coming from someone who loves incels, i have been here for years.

Just for the way they were born? Are they harming anyone? Why are they a problem for you? Do they affect your inceldom?
Nobody is born as 170+ bullshit genders, they make up 90% of CuckTears which is one of if not thee most anti-incel communities on the internet. It also explains why they are unhinged and have various if not more mental-illnesses than us which in itself does not constitute inceldom, so yes it does negatively impact us. But not you, why? Because you're a fakecel whiteknighting normie faggot

According to society we are freaks of nature too. So actually, trannies and gays are subhumans, just like us.

Everyone hates incels. Not because of our low value (atleast not that they will admit) but because of our horrible reputation.

Soyciety as I like to call it does not view trannies and classical faggots as subhumans, infact they view and treat them as first class citizens compared to normies while being protected by various cucked nu-laws, even more so than the average "oppressed" groups. I totally agree they are freaks of nature but the difference between us and them is that we can't help our issues while they can, yet we get ostracized, ridiculed and even persecuted because of our lesser genes, that's it. And the worst part is they all hate us because of it, but not you :feelsclown:seriously fuck off

Last edited:
LaddER’s me

Nobody is born as 170+ bullshit genders, they make up 90% of CuckTears which is one of if not thee most anti-incel communities on the internet. It also explains why they are unhinged and have various if not more mental-illnesses than us which in itself does not constitute inceldom, so yes it does negatively impact us. But not you, why? Because you're a fakecel whiteknighting normie faggot

Soyciety as I like to call it does not view trannies and classical faggots as subhumans, infact they view and treat them as first class citizens compared to normies while being protected by various cucked nu-laws, even more so than the average "oppressed" groups. I totally agree they are freaks of nature but the difference between us and them is that we can't help our issues while they can, yet we get ostracized, ridiculed and even persecuted because of our lesser genes, that's it. And the worst part is they all hate us because of it, but not you :feelsclown:seriously fuck off
No, they cant help themselves. But you're right, low value males are fucked. We have no solution. The reason why is because way more people label themselves tranny or gay than incel. Nobody wants to tell themselves they're genetic trash. Being tranny or gay is a mental illness which is even trendy nowadays whereas being an incel is the full package. Unless the incel community grows, nothing will happen. Tbh incel culture is getting more mainstream so we might see something happen one day :feelsLSD:

Everyone hates incels. Not because of our low value (atleast not that they will admit) but because of our horrible reputation
They hate us for blaming women. Simple as that.

"Canada" has no freedom of speech.

@Copexodius Maximus
Meanwhile in America
D0754E4A 7CB7 4B60 9879 0652FF131806

Meanwhile in America
View attachment 565153

That's still on a state-by-state basis and not on the federal level. They can still be challenged as unconstitutional.

And people being fired for their speech by a non-government party is not the responsibility of the government. At least we're not seizing their houses and putting them in jail for what they said, however offensive it is.

That's still on a state-by-state basis and not on the federal level. They can still be challenged as unconstitutional.

And people being fired for their speech by a non-government party is not the responsibility of the government. At least we're not seizing their houses and putting them in jail for what they said, however offensive it is.
A highschool is a public government institution.

trannies are disgusting abominations against the laws of nature

View attachment 563900
ITS TRANNY NIGGER DONT FORGET

I identify as transchad.