Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Trannys and feminist pedophiles will be given a free pass to "PLAY" with children in schools and libraries! (NSFC)

W

Weston404

Banned
-

BREASTS ARE NOT SEXUAL!!!!!

Last edited:
honk honk
clown world

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
oh wait I don't have a kid and I will never have one :feelsrope:

Why it's so difficult to understand that these "drag"s are nothing but cross-dressing pedos and faggots? WTF is wrong with people?

@Mainländer lifefuel for you boyo, just move to america and dress up as a women to get jb theory is legit.

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
oh wait I don't have a kid and I will never have one :feelsrope:
Why have a son who is being taught to cup the boobies of your tranny storyteller? Once he reaches puberty, he will be fucking his feminist teacher like there is no tomorrow, and he will have to pay child support when she becomes pregnant with your grandson.
Ya, it's missing a hole in the forehead.

Attachments

• 1565114119700.png
    1565114119700.png
    530.3 KB · Views: 36
Why have a son who is being taught to cup the boobies of your tranny storyteller? Once he reaches puberty, he will be fucking his feminist teacher like there is no tomorrow, and he will have to pay child support when she becomes pregnant with your grandson.
i don't know bro, the next generation will be a cattle of nigger cumskins xd

All trannies and feminists need to be burned

That tranny should be beaten to death by any fathers who have some amount of dignity left

That tranny should be beaten to death by any fathers who have some amount of dignity left
There are rarely any fathers in those pics, only feminist mothers who probably fuck their children too once they reach home.

You know that you're pushing the idea that men are sexual predators, ya?

Playing like that with kids you don't know is weird though.

So pedophilia is wrong, but if I put on lipstick and drag, suddenly it's a-okay according to clownworld.

Sick.

They persecute incels because we are moral and they commit crimes against kids and this is great according to them.

This society is sick. On a very deep level. This is okay to them but hardworking men getting the right to love a women isnt. Fuck this sick society.

fuck this society what the fuck

@Mainländer lifefuel for you boyo, just move to america and dress up as a women to get jb theory is legit.
More like suifuel. Gay pedos are supported by the progressive left while straight hebe/ephebophiles like me are considered the worst creatures to ever have existed.

Wanting a 15 yo virgin gf= monster

Wanting to rape a little boy in the ass= ok or at the very least overlooked

You know that you're pushing the idea that men are sexual predators, ya?

It has breasts. It's a transgender WOMAN. It has a female appearance. Why would I refer to her as a male if she wants to allow youngsters to feel her man-made boobies?! Trannys are women, and the tradcuck blog should not have fomented a scare of mtf trannys.

Cucks are hypocrites! It's a woman!

It's not a man. As a legal requirement, I could be sued if I misgender "her". It's not a male because it has tits and likely a medically constructed pussy to get penetrated by other fags and ftm trannys.

Let the clown world Victim Olympics standoff begin!

Utter disgrace. I wish we could deport them to Russia and let the game begin

There are rarely any fathers in those pics, only feminist mothers who probably fuck their children too once they reach home.
It's been coming out lately that lots more mothers sexually abuse their children than previously thought. Men are always seen as the abusers, but it's more like 60:40 according to what I've been reading lately.

(((Clown world)))

It's been coming out lately that lots more mothers sexually abuse their children than previously thought. Men are always seen as the abusers, but it's more like 60:40 according to what I've been reading lately.
If you count the feminist mothers who let their toddler sons do body slides on her pussy and naked body, or the feminist teacher who comes to class in a short skirt and no panties, while deliberately bending down to "pick up chalk" to show her pussy to her students, the numbers will be even greatER.

It has breasts. It's a transgender WOMAN. It has a female appearance. Why would I refer to her as a male if she wants to allow youngsters to feel her man-made boobies?! Trannys are women, and the tradcuck blog should not have fomented a scare of mtf trannys.

Cucks are hypocrites! It's a woman!

It's not a man. As a legal requirement, I could be sued if I misgender "her". It's not a male because it has tits and likely a medically constructed pussy to get penetrated by other fags and ftm trannys.

Let the clown world Victim Olympics standoff begin!

I don't even know what you're saying. If she was accepted as a woman she wouldn't be being accused of being a predator. (S)he is being accused of being a predator because (s)he is considered a man and has a dick.The narrative is that men = sexual predators and rapists because they're men. And you're propagating that narrative and agreeing with it. It's the same narrative that is used to brand incels rapists and predators.

And heterosexual cis man is forbidden to have teen girlfriend

that thing should be not be near children

I don't even know what you're saying. If she was accepted as a woman she wouldn't be being accused of being a predator. (S)he is being accused of being a predator because (s)he is considered a man and has a dick.The narrative is that men = sexual predators and rapists because they're men. And you're propagating that narrative and agreeing with it. It's the same narrative that is used to brand incels rapists and predators.

Try telling that tranny that it identifies as a female. You will be sued for mis-gendering. I agree that these traduck "mothering" blogs would turn a blind eye on a feminist mother teaching her pre-teen son how to insert his beenis into her clam shells, but let the feminists go to war with these mentally ill trannys. These trannys are more likley to put a bullet in these feminists' heads when SHTF.

Feminists and trannys are at war with each other, & the tranny has more clout to exterminate every feminist.

But I don't like seeing trannys doing these things as it only gives the tradcucks more reason to support the feminist cause.

Wow, foids actually realize that this shit is somehow fucked up. But unfortunately we're living in literal clown world so they'll probably be forced to accept them.

it is the fact that they are getting hold of children, it is a matter of influence and power: They should not be used for this degenerate purpose.

That looks like it is from the dark web.
It was uploaded on a school website or from some public funded government library. It's starting to be okay for tots to be naked with trannies and feminist teachers these days, just like that book called Brave New World.

Cucktears likes this

honk honk
clown world
wonder what would happen if a man would make a kid play with his dick

ah yes he's branded as a pedo and thrown into jail

But tee hee pussy passfor femoid pedos

Sad shit, sad sad shit man.

What a wicked ugly world

wonder what would happen if a man would make a kid play with his dick

ah yes he's branded as a pedo and thrown into jail

But tee hee pussy passfor femoid pedos
pussy pass works everywhere

Let them do as they please bro. Imma sit back and watch the world burn or some shit. I don't care what society becomes

Jesus that is absolutely fucking disgusting. These "people" need "help."

It's becoming okay for trannies and feminist teachers to be naked with children in Canada, US and UK. Nothing to see here. It's even hate speech if you criticize this in Toronto (Dimitri the Lover jailed for hate speech against women and Jews).

@Damo the incel @angrycurrycel @Damo de amo look at this shit

It's not that they will be given a free pass, they already have been given a mandate to do so. They're not "getting away" with anything, society is actively seeking them out and promoting this and if you're a tax payer, you are funding it.

When I hear the word "library", I now think of drag queens molesting children. That's how pervasive this has gotten, it's my immediate association.