Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Tranny waitress

Demongoat

Demongoat

Recruit
★★
Today i ate dinner at a local italian restaurant.I noticed the waitress has wider shoulder than hip that is a male feature.Her facial features was not soft like most femoid's.Her voice sound feminine but relatively low pitched.

Today i ate dinner at a local italian restaurant.I noticed the waitress has wider shoulder than hip that is a male feature.Her facial features was not soft like most femoid's.Her voice sound feminine but relatively low pitched.
Brutal. I have seen lesbian and fag waitter/waitresses. No surprise we have tranny ones incoming too.

Probably just a masculine female desu. It'd be bad publicity to hire a man in a position of charm. Plus tranny's can't really voicefraud

dont eat at femboy hooters.