Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Tranny UK officers strip search women

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Pyromaniac | Humanity needs genocide
★★
Some of you may wonder why I sometimes take the piss when it comes to trannies and often engage in banter. This is why:

Report: Transgender (Male) Police Officers Are STRIP SEARCHING Women​

The truth is that trannies do not affect my life whatsoever, I have a negative opinion of them, but let them be and cause havoc in society and I'll sit here and enjoy the show. Let women enjoy what they've been pleading for. For years they have been pleading for LGBT rights and how we should be more inclusive, but now we see how even trannies affect the lives of women. From mogging at women's sports to using female bathrooms, and now this. To me, this is funny as fuck. I FUCKING LOVE STATE SANCTIONED SEXUAL ASSAULT. :feelskek:
Laugh Lol GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Femoids are conformist and generational. Next generation of femoid will turn on these freaks for any reason and theyll all conform again

these are the people supposed to protect us from nigger groups with machetes and guns. Good luck with that ingerland

Femoids are conformist and generational. Next generation of femoid will turn on these freaks for any reason and theyll all conform again
Clown vs clown battle