Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tranny goes ER at high school in Brazil, kills one foid and hurts another two

the.oracle

the.oracle

There is no happiness - only pleasure or pain.
★★★★

16 year old male student gets his fathers' gun, brings it to school, murders a 17 year old white stacy and hurts another two
The student was allegedly a victim of homophobia, especially since he decided to start to dress as a foid, and filed a police report about it a few months ago
He/she also took part in "internet hate groups", previously livestreamed itself carving a swastika on its own leg and now livestreamed the school attack itself, allegedly to gain points with these "internet hate groups"

This is the 13th school shooting in Brazil this year
I wonder how the media will treat this, they are already touching the subject with caution and not mentioning the kid is a troon
The spread of general violence cannot be stopped, and the media will either start to justify it because now gays, trannies and girls are killing each other because of muh oppression, or they will push heavily, alogside government, for mass indoctrination of children and general surveilance (they've been doing this for a long time)

It's Brazil come on now. Sweep the bodies under the rug and pretend like it never happened. Remember; this is only whats documented. Junglefolks aren't too sophisticated with fiber optic cables yet.

Sorry sweaty mass shootings only get media attention if it happens in America and a white male does it.
I was gonna say ''but Monocel, dangan is Japanese'' then I realized ricecels made 99% of the characters white :lul: :lul: :lul:

sad to see what @OwariDa has done.

Rest in power sister(male)

that fag has a horrible aim. jake davison did better :feelskek:

Troons are based because they're like a nuclear bomb of autism and faggotry turned against women. It's like their own fag-hag golem being weaponised against them. I love seeing troons outcompete women in sports and programming so much too.

16 year old male student gets his fathers' gun, brings it to school, murders a 17 year old white stacy and hurts another two
The student was allegedly a victim of homophobia, especially since he decided to start to dress as a foid, and filed a police report about it a few months ago
He/she also took part in "internet hate groups", previously livestreamed itself carving a swastika on its own leg and now livestreamed the school attack itself, allegedly to gain points with these "internet hate groups"
Nazi troons? :lul:

This is the 13th school shooting in Brazil this year
I wonder how the media will treat this, they are already touching the subject with caution and not mentioning the kid is a troon
The spread of general violence cannot be stopped, and the media will either start to justify it because now gays, trannies and girls are killing each other because of muh oppression, or they will push heavily, alogside government, for mass indoctrination of children and general surveilance (they've been doing this for a long time)
The (((media))) won't mention it.

I met one on discord before :feelskek: they unfortunately exist.
This is what I would imagine.
sample_c005405abb647830b073698f9626a728.jpg

100s of trannies and faggots could go on mass murdER sprees, yet media and normies will keep supporting them.

1 or 2 incels go on a mass murdER spree, and then all of a sudden “muhhhh incels bad” and “muhhhh incels r tERrorists”

Joke of a society

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Based tranny? Lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back