Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tranny destroying swim records

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

His name's Air Bud, and he's shredding our defense
★★★★★
Tranny swimmer is so far out ahead of the actual women that it's a joke.

But remember libcucks: transphobic if you say anything.

The American century is SO over. Lunatics running the asylum now.

:feelsautistic: This is why I support trans people. Destroying women's sports makes foids fume like nothing else.

I was so disappointed when that trans Olympic weightlifter pussied out and didn't even complete a lift. It will be a glorious day when men take home women's Olympic gold medals.

They should let MTF trans in the UFC lol

:feelsautistic: This is why I support trans people. Destroying women's sports makes foids fume like nothing else.

I was so disappointed when that trans Olympic weightlifter pussied out and didn't even complete a lift. It will be a glorious day when men take home women's Olympic gold medals.
:feelsdevil:
They should let MTF trans in the UFC lol
high IQ they should.

Some roided out tranny beating a woman's ass on espn
The UFC really should get on that. Imagine a whole pay per view event, like "UFC 300: Real Women vs Trans Women". And just let the women all get their skulls crushed in on live television. I'd definitely pay to see that.

He will probably break all records for foids.

Just watch. M'Lady will soon rise up against trannies

the 1 reason to support troids

Everytime there is a tranny busting records, it turns out to be one of the most manlyest of men that does it.
External contentduckduckgocom
Transgender athlete debate crushed by science 111321
Instagram 640x335

Tranny swimmer is so far out ahead of the actual women that it's a joke.

But remember libcucks: transphobic if you say anything.

The American century is SO over. Lunatics running the asylum now.
Good. Why should only men suffer in clown world? Let the whores get a taste of the woke ideology too.

:bluepill: OP
Women's sports were always a joke

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back