Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Tranny appreciation thread

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Can we just take a moment to appreciate how troons are invading female spaces? I've heard so many based stories of trannies going into women's restrooms and molesting women. W trannies. :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

Can we just take a moment to appreciate how troons are invading female spaces? I've heard so many based stories of trannies going into women's restrooms and molesting women. W trannies. :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:
@proudweeb I WAS TELLING YOU AND KOME THAT I PREFER MANUAL GEARBOX TRANSMISSION!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

I don’t think this violates our anti lgbtq rule because of the obvious implications Stupid Clown has put forward which points to the Marxist Communist left eating itself so unless my fellow staff members disagree en masse I say we allow this one. :feelshaha:

tbh why shouldn't we allow troons to make actual women's lives bad?
troons are annoying as shit so once we get annoyed at them they'll just kill themselves whilst also ruining women.

Part of me laughs at the fact men win "women of the year" and are standing and pissing in womens stalls and shitting them up.

You can't convince me the tranny dragqueens aren't mocking women, it's like the nigger "coon" caricatures of the 50s and 60s except towards women, it is a strange mox of satanism and probably scorn at the knowledge they never can and never will be a woman.

I don’t think this violates our anti lgbtq rule because of the obvious implications Stupid Clown has put forward which points to the Marxist Communist left eating itself so unless my fellow staff members disagree en masse I say we allow this one. :feelshaha:
Thanks. It's fun seeing progressives fuck themselves over by worshiping trannies and Muslims.
tbh why shouldn't we allow troons to make actual women's lives bad?
troons are annoying as shit so once we get annoyed at them they'll just kill themselves whilst also ruining women.
Exactly, they take themselves out in the end anyway.

Part of me laughs at the fact men win "women of the year" and are standing and pissing in womens stalls and shitting them up.

You can't convince me the tranny dragqueens aren't mocking women, it's like the nigger "coon" caricatures of the 50s and 60s except towards women, it is a strange mox of satanism and probably scorn at the knowledge they never can and never will be a woman.
Based trannies. :yes:

One extremely underrated fact about trannies: Your average TERF is a >40 yo salty spinster whereas your average trans-inclusive feminist is basically the good majority of young feminist women. Shoutout to trannies for effectively kicking radfems out of their own ideology

Also got to appreciate them injuring toilets in physical contact sports.

Also got to appreciate them injuring toilets in physical contact sports.
Feminists before: “I am woman hear me roar! I can do anything a man can”

Feminists after the trans movement: “Oh no we are too puny and weak to beat an unathletic emasculated man on drugs! Please ban them from women’s sports we’re getting mogged out there”

One extremely underrated fact about trannies: Your average TERF is a >40 yo salty spinster whereas your average trans-inclusive feminist is basically the good majority of young feminist women. Shoutout to trannies for effectively kicking radfems out of their own ideology
Kek.

major faggot vibes from everyone in this thread

major faggot vibes from everyone in this thread
Why? I'm not saying "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" but it's incredibly entertaining to watch women get what their just desserts.

Why? I'm not saying "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" but it's incredibly entertaining to watch women get what their just desserts.
Nigga u said "W trannies" stfu

Nigga u said "W trannies" stfu
Trannies are often incels; and no single societal force has done more damage to feminism than trannies have. The absolute massive divide caused by them between old feminists and young feminists is pretty much the biggest single existential-risk the movement has seen so far, and it’s all because of a few mentally-ill men.

Yes, this is a rare tranny W, even if it’s on accident. It’s fine to admit that.

Think we should also show appreciation to the 41% of trannies who try to make the world a less gay place.

How so I just said I like the idea of foids getting injured by men.
nigga got all nervous and was like "duuuuuuuude how am i a faggot? i just uhhhh like seeing foids get hurt" :feelshaha:

Think we should also show appreciation to the 41% of trannies who try to make the world a less gay place.
then nigga was all like "oh shit, i gotta show em i hate trannies!!!"

nigga got all nervous and was like "duuuuuuuude how am i a faggot? i just uhhhh like seeing foids get hurt" :feelshaha:

Tell me why this isn't hilarious. Toilets supported this shit bed made get ball spiked in the face in it.

im not clicking on a google amp link nigga fuck outta here
Well you can see the headline anyway pretty much tells you all you need to know. Guess it doesn't say what the injuries where which are long term head and neck ones.

based

ultimate level of feminism: the foids are replacing themselves with men

View: https://youtu.be/fYS32TuDFuA?si=W8hJLSZZkhseS3Ik

*man beats up foid*"You beat women? What a misogynistic asshole of a man you are":foidSoy:
*Troon beats up foid* "yasss queen slay":foidSoy:

lifefuel seeing these holes being beaten up by troons:feelskek:

Last edited:
who reported my boy @Stupid Clown
Oh nobody AFAIK.

I was just letting the rest of the mods know I think this topic is alright and should stay up.

Trannies are often incels; and no single societal force has done more damage to feminism than trannies have. The absolute massive divide caused by them between old feminists and young feminists is pretty much the biggest single existential-risk the movement has seen so far, and it’s all because of a few mentally-ill men.

Yes, this is a rare tranny W, even if it’s on accident. It’s fine to admit that.
They brought it upon themselves when they opened the floodgates of sexual degeneracy in the 70s. Reaping what they sow

im not clicking on a google amp link nigga fuck outta here

^

Especially with rat kings being pushed outta their shit pussies, probably stinking up toilet's toilets proper. Purple heart award territory.

Trannies are often incels; and no single societal force has done more damage to feminism than trannies have.

The troon platoon is actually a loadout. Social jihadists unwittingly forwarding the cause of normie suffering. They specialize in close quarters combat against foids, cast AoE and AoD attacks.

They wage psychological war demoralizing foids and feminists by making them question the definition of woman. And then they mop themselves up with rope or bullets when all is said and done. True shock troopers.