Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Trannies vs w*men

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1528aca/wanting_to_break_free_of_prejudice_towards_trans/

I don’t have any prejudice towards trans men it’s trans women. I’m a lesbian and I cannot get myself to want to date a trans women and I’m getting a lot of backlash for it. Overall it’s been creating resentment in my mind. I feel like all my safe spaces for women have just turned into safe spaces for trans women and honestly it feels violating

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Of course the trannies downvoted her, they should just rename their sub to xychromosomes at this point :feelskek:

If your 8 yo daughter does not want to see a tranny swinging his penis around she is transphobic :feels:

TERF vs. Troon beef always makes me laugh. Watching these people and their respective simps tear each other apart is one of the things I live for.

I love that they're destroying women-only spaces.:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

kek the best part is that sub is called 2 X chromosomes. trannies will stay seething about that

These feminist cunts had it coming. I hope these troons infiltrate all their spaces.

kek troonings such a cringe cope