Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trannies ruining gaming

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Dragon Quest creator recently said they have to censor games and remove gender because of western demand. This is just another example of how trannies are actively ruining gaming. They take over the Western branches of these companies and convince Japanese that whatever strange ideology they have is the norm. Then they get their filthy troon hands all over the game in question and change things to their likings.

I hope one day twatter bans bots so the Japanese devs realize what a small minority these faggots actually make. Without astroturfing and botting likes they'd be nothing

Memme

I remember not too long ago when everyone thought gaming was safe from all the woke stuff while the Fandom Menace drama unfolded.

Everything that has a majority male audience gets fucked these days. Films, Games, even fucking Gyms. Women and their slaves ruin everything.

Trannies still like gaming which proves they are still men since they still have male hobbies.

tranny is propaganda for goyIM to destroy the society. Very Based

Trannies still like gaming which proves they are still men since they still have male hobbies.
True. Tbh tho they often pretend to like games just so they can ruin them. They get off the power.

I remember not too long ago when everyone thought gaming was safe from all the woke stuff while the Fandom Menace drama unfolded.

Everything that has a majority male audience gets fucked these days. Films, Games, even fucking Gyms. Women and their slaves ruin everything.
Yes. Nothing truly appeals to men anymore. At the very least it's not allowed to

True. Tbh tho they often pretend to like games just so they can ruin them. They get off the power.
Trannies are huge narcissistic attention seekers & control freaks.