Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Trannies = Desperate truecels

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
Just look at this shit
6745vqz181n61
If they weren't brainwashed by LGBT shit they'll be posting on this forum.
With a post count of + 5k

Guess its true, trannies and faggots (Bi or gay) males are just desperate man who try to increase their chance of having sex.No matter the cost

you know what's silly? women who transition to men. JFL

imagine going from tutorial mode to deathwish mode(ugly manlet)

trannies and faggots (Bi or gay) males are just desperate man who try to increase their chance of having sex.No matter the cost
I think that is the case as well, that would explain when troons call themselves "lesbians'" then harass dykes and shit to suck their "girl dicks."
probably the only reason super straight/lesbian meme took off a few days ago was because chad sexual lesbians didn't like truecels in dresses using their own lbgt propaganda against them to get sex.

Cope, half of them are middle of the road normies. They're just deranged.

The tranny subreddits where they post pictures of themselves make this obvious. They're just incels in wigs and lipstick.

It’s disgusting.
Imagine being that desperate to stoop so low, better to just end it.

do these people even fucking try to look feminine

clowns these are ,

unterstandable , being a man " sucks , these days unless you where given utter advantage ala wealth and looks

Look up "detransitioning".
Tell me how many do it. Tell me which one does it more. Guy to girl or girl to guy.

they do it for attention and there is no reason to become a man in current year

Look up "detransitioning".
Tell me how many do it. Tell me which one does it more. Guy to girl or girl to guy.
I looked it up and this is the first thing I saw:

"“This was created for anyone female/AFAB who formerly self-described as transgender. This includes women who transitioned, whether socially and/or medically, and subsequently detransitioned, as well as individuals who still identify as nonbinary or genderfluid, but have desisted from medical or social transition.”"

So it's exclusively for women. LMAO

I don't know man. Wade into this dumpster fire of a thread a bit. They don't look like normies. They look like something that oozed out of a sewer.

Sweet mother of Saint ER's trigger finger ı through ı was the only one who sucked at telling the difference between incels,chads or normies.

Nowadays those trannies aren't even trying, their mind are so deranged that they just claim to change the name and gender and that's it. If you are going to be this cucked, atleast proudly transition. All women can transition from the tutorial to hardcore - i am just waiting how long untill rope

do these people even fucking try to look feminine
No they want to be all genders at once gay people are trannies be body shamming a lot according to Twitter almost as much as a women would do to so they can’t be trusted to be open like they say the one who name themselves janedoe in OP post fetishized missing dead people

Nowadays those trannies aren't even trying, their mind are so deranged that they just claim to change the name and gender and that's it. If you are going to be this cucked, atleast proudly transition. All women can transition from the tutorial to hardcore - i am just waiting how long untill rope
The tranny subreddits where they post pictures of themselves make this obvious. They're just incels in wigs and lipstick.
I think that is the case as well, that would explain when troons call themselves "lesbians'" then harass dykes and shit to suck their "girl dicks."
probably the only reason super straight/lesbian meme took off a few days ago was because chad sexual lesbians didn't like truecels in dresses using their own lbgt propaganda against them to get sex.
Transfobik based deus ex

Deus Ex predicted all these as usual

I looked it up and this is the first thing I saw:

"“This was created for anyone female/AFAB who formerly self-described as transgender. This includes women who transitioned, whether socially and/or medically, and subsequently detransitioned, as well as individuals who still identify as nonbinary or genderfluid, but have desisted from medical or social transition.”"

So it's exclusively for women. LMAO
They know they're going from tutorial mode to nightmare mode and want to go back to tutorial mode when they realized it's way too hard for them.

Just look at this shit
View attachment 423123

Guess its true, trannies and faggots (Bi or gay) males are just desperate man who try to increase their chance of having sex.No matter the cost
"Lesbian" :feelskek:

Its the jews fault for pushing the tranny agenda and doctors performing this mutilation surgery. Bluepilled truecels are highly vulnerable To tranny echo chambers and propaganda.

They are gonna think of the surgeries just like we thought of lobotomies in the future. I dont hate trannies, I feel bad for them. In the end, despite all the propaganda they causes it To themselves

It breaks my heart seeing reddit posts where the post op guy is asking for reassurement from other trannies that the Axe wound is gonna heal looking more natural. It never will. Its the final attempt To deny reality before a slow succumb To the 40% club.

I mean I have worked as an personal assistant To disabled guys in wheelchairs. At least with them they can cope that its just bad luck, gods plan. But willfullingly removing yourself from the Gene pool by destroying your Body is just sad.

Last edited:
Just look at this shit
View attachment 423123

God damn gay asses

Its the jews fault for pushing the tranny agenda and doctors performing this mutilation surgery. Bluepilled truecels are highly vulnerable To tranny echo chambers and propaganda.

They are gonna think of the surgeries just like we thought of lobotomies in the future. I dont hate trannies, I feel bad for them. In the end, despite all the propaganda they causes it To themselves

It breaks my heart seeing reddit posts where the post op guy is asking for reassurement from other trannies that the Axe wound is gonna heal looking more natural. It never will. Its the final attempt To deny reality before a slow succumb To the 40% club.

I mean I have worked as an personal assistant To disabled guys in wheelchairs. At least with them they can cope that its just bad luck, gods plan. But willfullingly removing yourself from the Gene pool by destroying your Body is just sad.

As a former Tranny... (Now fixed myself to see it's un-natural)

I think that you have to feel bad for these people.

Not support what they do, but try to guide them since they are lost souls.

As a former Tranny... (Now fixed myself to see it's un-natural)

I think that you have to feel bad for these people.

Not support what they do, but try to guide them since they are lost souls.
Yeah theres a finnish guy here that has had Brasilian butt lift, probably boob implants naturally wears make up always when outside. I'm almost thinking of thinking messaging him on ig To not Go all the way with irreversible surgeries but ehh not my battle and he would just probably respond with instant npc speak "intolerant People dont understand me"

Its a nice fantasy though, the idea of talking someone out of their harmful ways

You can Google henny harjusola

Yeah theres a finnish guy here that has had Brasilian butt lift, probably boob implants naturally wears make up always when outside. I'm almost thinking of thinking messaging him on ig To not Go all the way with irreversible surgeries but ehh not my battle and he would just probably respond with instant npc speak "intolerant People dont understand me"

Its a nice fantasy though, the idea of talking someone out of their harmful ways

You can Google henny harjusola
I guess with some it's a lost case.

But they are a few cases of trannies completely reversing their positions and not doing it.

I have taken hormones since 13.

My advice at 31 now with my experience? Do NOT do it.

On the hormones:

People will treat you like garbage. Men will try to fight you.

Normies and others do not support trannies.

If they did, they would provide the tranny surgeries at a young age before 18.

Like very young at 11 max.

So they can live like a actual foid, not even below an incel in status worth.

To those on the verge: Do not do it!

You will not live long also if you remain tranny.

The side effects from the hormones will eventually kill you. (Not lying)