Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Trannies are beinging to invade women spaces, and women don't like it.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23453
  • Start date
I was pleased when they let a trans teen girl (male by birth of course) compete in the girls wrestling. He won the state championship
How surprising
Anything that pisses a female off I like

Dood. She almost got hentai'd in the shower. But one day she will drop the soap and get her anis destroyed.

I have less problems with men who identify as women, than women who think they're men.

They are both sub human scum regardless.

Cope technology has gotten to the point where its becoming harder to distinguish

MtF tranny atletes rule, while FtM athlete finish dead last.

Caster Semenya 2012 and 2016 Olympic gold medal 800m run
Cece Telfer 2019 NCAA Division II 400m hurdles winner
also some dude winning prize money on the women Triathlon scene
are a few examples on the top of my head.

>she had an erection
>she
>erection
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

If you are trans or gay, youre coping so fucking hard. Jews have brainwashed gay people to thinking that being gay is normal instead of seeing that it’s basically extreme loneliness and perversion. If you let a faggot fuck a pussy, or a girls mouth or ass, they’d definitely choose the girl over another faggot

so any guy can dress up in women's clothes and claim they're a tranny and they could do this in gyms :feelswhat:

That's what you get

Funniest shit ever. Expect mentally ill degenerate perverts not to act accordingly and this is what you get. SJWs "tolerated" this sick shit and they deserve all the fallout. I literally loled reading this.

Welp, I'm beginning to love Trannies now. Take that and shove it up your ass foids. Now you see how we males feel when you invade our spaces. Burns doesn't it? Oh man Trannies keep doing this, this is pure lifefuel.

can't wait for trannies to start raping women kek

You reap what you sow

Sounds like karma to me. And I give zero fucks.

It's funny how cuckit allows multiple subs that are made of foids openly hating trannies when they are supposed to be all high and morally mighty, but subs with inkels sharing memes is not allowed.

Sounds like a high-IQ LARP that's designed to force libtards to pick a side and get called either "misogynist" or "transphobe" depending on which side they pick. A no-win situation. I love it; it's exactly what those libturd vermin deserve. I hope they destroy one another.

"She had an erection"

How can anyone write those words in an unironic manner. 100 years from now, this tranny bullshit will be added to the Salem Witch Trials and the idea of the earth being the center of the universe as part of a "Retarded Shit That Primitive Humans Used To Believe" school lesson.

WTF I LOVE TRANNIES NOW :lul:

Men become transgender as a final cope. At the end of the day, they still wanna coom.

i hope all womens sports become transgender dominated. eventually 99.5% of the population will identify as female since females have all the advantages.

Trannymaxxing is going to be bigger than SEAmaxxing JFL