Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Traditional Foids make me laugh

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
Always pretending that they’re somehow “different” from the rest of the degenerates because they support White nationalism or are in the countryside planting seeds teehee.

Dumb cumskin whores, I see through your games.

They are degenerate whores like all western women.

They don't exist so mogs me because entertained by your own imagination.

The "traditional girl" is just an act to standout from feminazis, and get Chad's attention. They don't do it because they genuinely believe in traditional values. Foids are fake, and lack moral complexity to understand traditions.

my tradcath(incel in denial) friend still thinks he can settle with a foid by the countryside, idek how he hasnt swallowed any blackpills during uni.

These so-called "traditional", "white nationalist" countryside-type girls are also known as "pickmes" who think that they can get easier dick by throwing their fellow foids under the bus, messing with lower-value white men and being a "cool girl who isn't like the other girls" whatever that means....... I suspect it's still Chad only though except it's thugmaxxed white skinhead Chads instead of Tyrones, Changs, Chaddams, Chadpreets....
Well chances are she will become a coalburner if ethnic Chads came along and mogged the white dudes she is fucking with. It's already known here how a girl basically becomes a reflection of the dude she is with, whether that's her father or Chad

The "traditional girl" is just an act to standout from feminazis, and get Chad's attention. They don't do it because they genuinely believe in traditional values. Foids are fake, and lack moral complexity to understand traditions.
True. Foids do it to secure a trad Chad. It’s simply a dating strategy, and nothing to do with tradition in reality, no matter how much they know about such things. It’s all to impress to Chad.

These so-called "traditional", "white nationalist" countryside-type girls are also known as "pickmes" who think that they can get easier dick by throwing their fellow foids under the bus, messing with lower-value white men and being a "cool girl who isn't like the other girls" whatever that means....... I suspect it's still Chad only though except it's thugmaxxed white skinhead Chads instead of Tyrones, Changs, Chaddams, Chadpreets....
Well chances are she will become a coalburner if ethnic Chads came along and mogged the white dudes she is fucking with. It's already known here how a girl basically becomes a reflection of the dude she is with, whether that's her father or Chad
Cool name and avi
Your pics are always great and on point