Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Traditional countries must be protected at all cost

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
Countries that USUALLY are traditional and don’t do race mixing must be protected at all cost.
The countries are: Italia, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia, Croatia, North Korea, Serbia

No matter if you like these countries or not, they are the only ones who still hold on to their traditions and "they“ weren’t able to brainwash them into self-hatred, like they did with other mostly white countries and also SEA countries, in order to gaslight them into race-Mixing.
Their women still prefer their own National men. Of course there are exceptions everywhere, but i‘m talking about the average.

My brother y'know that "race mixed" countries Traditions are still traditions right? What's even the difference

My brother y'know that "race mixed" countries Traditions are still traditions right? What's even the difference
The western and SEA countries have no traditions left for wich their ancestors fought.
What tradition are you talking about?

People in Southern Europe are like mixed with North Africans and Middle-Easterners, even West African in some cases.

Especially Italians, Greeks, and Spainards.

The western and SEA countries have no traditions left for wich their ancestors fought.
What tradition are you talking about?
First of all Traditions do change are are forgotten over time. Second of all they do have traditions that they ancestors fought for gringo. Gimme one example of those traditions ur talking about then

Why Italy? Jfl.

People in Southern Europe are like mixed with North Africans and Middle-Easterners, even West African in some cases.

Especially Italians, Greeks, and Spainards.
I wasn’t talking about Greece and Spain, i mentioned the specific countries in my thread.
Italia is mostly not mixed, it’s not usual at all for Italians to accept a non-Italian as husband for their daughter

Balkans were ransacked and ruled by Slavs, Mongols, Magyars, Bulgars and Ottoman turks ofc pure race

Balkans were ransacked and ruled by Slavs, Mongols, Magyars, Bulgars and Ottoman turks ofc pure race
You didn’t even read the thread or you are too low iq to read a simple text and understand it like it stands there, shut the fuck up retard

You didn’t even read the thread or you are too low iq to read a simple text and understand it like it stands there, shut the fuck up retard
Degeneracy globohomo comes with wealth, these fags are just too poor to be degenerates

Degeneracy globohomo comes with wealth, these fags are just too poor to be degenerates
Keep coping, white cuck, a very lot of them live in western countries, in the Centre of degeneracy and they still don’t race-mix.

Last edited:
Honestly, @Sexless incel ur just passing out as a racist hating "race mix" for no reason and giving no good reason why we should be segregated.

Keep coping, white cuck, a very lot of them in western countries, in the Centre of degeneracy and they still don’t race-mix.
What are you even trying to speak?Half of Kosovos male population is in UK, what ethnic even goes to these countries for them to "race-mix"

Honestly, @Sexless incel ur just passing out as a racist hating "race mix" for no reason and giving no good reason why we should be segregated.
How am I a racist if i think people should remain their national identity? Does that mean i hate other ethnicities? Do i have to suck a black cock in order to not be a racist, like the western people do it to prove the world how anti racist they are?

Gene editing and artificial wombs are our only hopes. Hopefully we'll have them in 500 years time.

@Sexless incel

Lol Segregation is not racism anymore. Everyone of all races are free to go whenever they want build their communities and create their own traditions.

What are you even trying to speak?Half of Kosovos male population is in UK, what ethnic even goes to these countries for them to "race-mix"
What are you even trying to speak? Albanians in the UK never race mix, that’s a fact and even the whole UK knows they keep to themselves

Countries that USUALLY are traditional and don’t do race mixing must be protected at all cost.
The countries are: Italia, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia, Croatia, North Korea, Serbia

No matter if you like these countries or not, they are the only ones who still hold on to their traditions and "they“ weren’t able to brainwash them into self-hatred, like they did with other mostly white countries and also SEA countries, in order to gaslight them into race-Mixing.
Their women still prefer their own National men. Of course there are exceptions everywhere, but i‘m talking about the average.
Jfl at the absolute state of trad copers.

The west is gonna spread sadly

What are you even trying to speak? Albanians in the UK never race mix, that’s a fact and even the whole UK knows they keep to themselves
Most albanians are drug dealers by night and laundry barber shop operators by day, I don't think they have any spare time to race mix

@Sexless incel

Lol Segregation is not racism anymore. Everyone of all races are free to go whenever they want build their communities and create their own traditions.
How do you want to remain your tradition and culture and mentality if your children and their children don’t even feel like they belong to your country, because they are mixed?

Ask @Incelius Savage He can write you a book about that shit, since he’s mixed and he has identity crisis

Why is traditionalism linked to race mixing? The ideals of traditional values can be adhered to by blacks as well as foreigners. They just have to accept their new countries traditions.

Great argument. You absolutely refuted me to oblivion.
I don't see how Italy is different from other med countries. The south is mixed with Arabs and niggers and swarthy as fuck.

I don't see how Italy is different from other med countries. The south is mixed with Arabs and niggers and swarthy as fuck.
Ok i don’t care, The thread is not about Italy

How do you want to remain your tradition and culture and mentality if your children and their children don’t even feel like they belong to your country, because they are mixed?

Ask @Incelius Savage He can write you a book about that shit, since he’s mixed and he has identity crisis
Sorry to break it to ya my friend but my country was built in mixing.
We do have traditions, cultures and mentalities.
I do have a sense of belonging to my country and patriotism so honestly idk what u are smoking but i want some of that gas.

@Sexless incel having some of that OG Kush rn. Why don't u pass it ahead my brother?

Why is traditionalism linked to race mixing? The ideals of traditional values can be adhered to by blacks as well as foreigners. They just have to accept their new countries traditions.
It's not linked. He's just racist

Sorry to break it to ya my friend but my country was built in mixing.
We do have traditions, cultures and mentalities.
I do have a sense of belonging to my country and patriotism so honestly idk what u are smoking but i want some of that gas.
Which country are you talking about?

You are Jewish, that’s all i need to respond to anything you say about this topic.
Trad coping had been addressed countless times on this forum. And I bet that my orthodox community is more trad than all the communities you mentioned (idk about North Korea though).

Yeah, they destroyed South Asian cultures. Now every foid, especially JBs, is misandrist here.

JFL your country is a western product. Before they colonized you, you had a completely different world in your area.
Being a western product doesn't proves nothing since we are talking about race segregation, are u lost?

Yup we did had natives with a different tradition, ohhhh wait they still live to this day and have their traditions that's amazing.

are u lost?
Are you lost :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:
Yup we did had natives with a different tradition, ohhhh wait they still live to this day and have their traditions that's amazing.
They are the real Brazil, you are probably just the product of a Portuguese fucking your grand grand mother and we see where that leads

You have to travel before WW2, when the Europeans found America
I'm only mentioning the Asians after ww2 bc of how they were racially segregated by the US making Brazil the biggest japanese community outside of y'know japan. All the rest apply before ww2

Are you lost :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

They are the real Brazil, you are probably just the product of a Portuguese fucking your grand grand mother and we see where that leads
Yes I am but that's my point dummy. I'm also a product of a rich cultural country who's not afraid of welcoming anyone bc of race creating a rich cultural system whose a gringo wouldn't understand.

Instead of fucking me cousin

Yes I am but that's my point dummy. I'm also a product of a rich cultural country who's not afraid of welcoming anyone bc of race creating a rich cultural system whose a gringo wouldn't understand.
Brazil is one of the most degenerate countries in this world, maybe even the most degenerate.

You have no morals, no culture and no real tradition

Name one country on planet earth that isn’t culturally mixed

Well anyways, keep crying tradcel racism is nothing but a illness. A illness that we already have the cure.

Brazil is one of the most degenerate countries in this world, maybe even the most degenerate.

You have no morals, no culture and no real tradition
Tells the gringo whose never been here and is afraid of a not segregated country

Well anyways, keep crying tradcel racism is nothing but a illness. A illness that we already have the cure.
Oh racism racism racism

Since you like that term so much, tell me it’s definition!