Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trade school

blackoutblackin

blackoutblackin

Recruit
★★★★★
Is it worth going to trade school to learn computers even though I have no access to a computer? Going to college for it would cost extra money plus I don’t have a car, nor a license. I already applied to college for acting but if I end up withdrawing my application I’m most likely not ever enrolling in college again (this would be my third time withdrawing an application). So trade school is really all I got, unless I just focus on wagecucking, which would just lead to suicide.

I would try to focus on getting a licence first before going to college or trade school. Having transportation is important since you can get there without having to rely on anyone else

Yes, everything is better than living like a parasite.

IMG 3512

I would try to focus on getting a licence first before going to college or trade school. Having transportation is important since you can get there without having to rely on anyone else
That won’t happen til later this year when my aunt comes down.

Is it worth going to trade school to learn computers even though I have no access to a computer? Going to college for it would cost extra money plus I don’t have a car, nor a license. I already applied to college for acting but if I end up withdrawing my application I’m most likely not ever enrolling in college again (this would be my third time withdrawing an application). So trade school is really all I got, unless I just focus on wagecucking, which would just lead to suicide.
I know a dude when to a irl computer school and he's really doing well now. Good job etc...

State college extension!

It's Worth doing