Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trad solution: trading female family members (sistercels GIH)

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
https://metro.co.uk/2016/12/30/girl...-can-make-his-sister-his-second-wife-6352565/

>Wazir Ahmed, from Jampur, Pakistan, forced his daughter Saima to marry Mohammad Ramzan, in the hope Ramzan’s sister would give him a son.

>The marriage was arranged by Ahmed as an exchange: his daughter for Ramzan’s sister, whom he wanted to take as a second wife.

How would you feel about trading your sister to another incel for his sister? Is that the trad solution we deserve? This would also end the parental preference for boys, as having a daughter means that you or your son has a free wife in your future, and would equal out the male/female ratio.

normies would find a way to turn it into a hotwife system in 2018

high IQ solutions. Don't have any sisters to give up though

would do it If I had a sister tbh

I'm 100% fine with this if it is marriage. I wouldn't do this just for random sex.

Look at her angry face. Women despise ugly men even in the middle east. She has no compassion for him. She doesn't care that he's mute and deaf. She's not unhappy because she was forced to marry at 13. Her unhappiness is due to the ugliness of her husband. If her husband was a tall, rich and good-looking guy, she'd be more than happy to let him fuck her 13-year-old pussy.

This is why there are few incels from Pakistan. 95% of marriages there are arranged with 75% being to a familymember.

Just marry your cousin bro0o0o0o0o0o

This is all the traders after the cs;go 7 day trade hold.