Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Toxic Feminity] The entitlement narrative is used very selectively. Just a reminder.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

One commentator is condemning the entitlement of trannies who want their narrative to continue unopposed.

Another poster is condemning the other poster for utilising the entitlement narrative.

Both posters would condemn us for lamenting our lack or complete lack of heterosexual sex lives by claiming were entitled.

A post by @kingturtle on one of my other threads comes to mind...
Let's remind ourselves what the word entitlement actually means shall we?

Last edited:
I am entitled to the pussy I seek out

TD;LR its over for many men, and even more

Another buzzword of the leftist freaks. Whenever I hear these buzzwords I inmediatly know leftists are whining about something

At some point, Commies found out that using buzzwords was more practical and useful for the masses than elaborating pseudo intelectual gibberish that only a few party members and die hard commies were willingy to read

Women are not entitled to Chad.

Entitlement is idealist bullshit, the only thing that mattersis whther you get what you want or ont.

Puberty is the sole reason why I’m an incel.
My short height, hairy ness, acne, disproportionate body parts such as my hands, etc.

I HATE PUBERTY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Just adding this here to show the utter powermadness of Foids.

They outright deny this.